Fabulous Magazine

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sbridge7, 31 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IndigoMondays

IndigoMondays Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(8.13%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating and exercise
    If im honest the thought of having to spend that much money after this diet to look that good sort of depresses me! Im gonna moisturise like crazy to try and stop some of those issues coming up after iv lost the weight. Was an interesting read into the life she has had and the issues shes had being big. The determination she had to change things was incredible. x

4. sbridge7

sbridge7 Silver Member

Diet:
    Maintenance after CD
    I agree! She underwent such a transformation, but that is still such a large sum to spend x

5. lisalulu

lisalulu Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm sure I've seen that picture in the inspirational slideshow- I think that lady may well be a minimins member.

What an amazing achievement to overcome so many issues and then go on to lose 9 stone. Well done to her for that. And how lucky to be chosen for an Extreme Makeover..... very jealous. Could do with a free tummy tuck myself ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.