Fabulous Magazine

If im honest the thought of having to spend that much money after this diet to look that good sort of depresses me! Im gonna moisturise like crazy to try and stop some of those issues coming up after iv lost the weight. Was an interesting read into the life she has had and the issues shes had being big. The determination she had to change things was incredible. x

If im honest the thought of having to spend that much money after this diet to look that good sort of depresses me! Im gonna moisturise like crazy to try and stop some of those issues coming up after iv lost the weight. Was an interesting read into the life she has had and the issues shes had being big. The determination she had to change things was incredible. x

I agree! She underwent such a transformation, but that is still such a large sum to spend x

I'm sure I've seen that picture in the inspirational slideshow- I think that lady may well be a minimins member.

What an amazing achievement to overcome so many issues and then go on to lose 9 stone. Well done to her for that. And how lucky to be chosen for an Extreme Makeover..... very jealous. Could do with a free tummy tuck myself ;)

Back