Facebook

think you need to have 20 posts before you can add a ticker,,other than that i am just bluffing my way around,,lol

added you all xxx

kool, we now have 4 members on Facebook group 'Lipotrim Slimmers' anyone else want to join just add yourself, good luck guys x

:)Im a facebook addict to feel free to add me to give me some extra support!:)

Lea x

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=589176171

i am (donna taffurelli) mind you i am finding this site more addictive!!

Yup, me too, Tara Brown, just as addictied to that!
T x

r u mad????? i LIVE on facebook annie denise walmsley. Glad to connect with anyone who understand the difficulties involved with food! x

Im on as well the link to my profile is on my signature =D xx

im on face book to, not as much as i use to be but yup im there, u might not find to many photos of me either as well as being fat i hate what i look like lol , add me if u like Lindsay white (london) look for the curly hair lol

I've just asked to join the Lipotrim Slimmers group. I'm very much a Facebook addict. Luckily I can't get on it at work as it is blocked by the computer boffins. I teach in a school and they don't want the kids getting on such sites although I'm sure the teachers would be worse!

I'm on FB aswell, sent a few requests to people just there.
add me too Louise Hatton :D

Adrian ive added you hun, anyone else welcome to join just another outlet for support, just search for Lipotrim Slimmers on facebook jx

Jackie I just sent a request to the FT group on FB. :D

not come through yet hun as soon as it does il add u x

Help???????How do I join???????Im a bit cwap wiv pc's. Im Sally Ann Blackburn on the Wales Network x

if your on facebook, go to the search box next to applications in the left corner, go to groups underneath then type in lipotrim slimmers, click on it then request to be added, if you havent got facebook just google it then follow the registration instructions and youl soon figure it out, start by added your mates, hope this helps

Back