Facebook

I'm always on there lol! Link to my profile is in my signature. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend :) xx

I'm on there all the time :D

Caroline Gray (West Midlands) you can find me using [email protected]

I'm on FB too-the name is Angie Foskett

I'm on there too Nicola Pearson - Just look for the avatar of the fat chick and 2 others with Tigger :eek:

I'm also a FB addict who hasn't yet admitted to the whole of her FB friends list that I'm on CD. I'm Lisa Driver on the Leeds network and my picture is the one I use on my avatar here :) (How much do I HATE my surname? Roll on the day I become Mrs Overend!)

I'm on FB, just look for Derren Gallo I'll add you and would love to chat about other things other than CD

hi all, id love to add u all on facebook too, get to know everyone more, pm me with names plz xx

forgot to add my name jaqueline hickinbottom (west midlands) xx

Tilly, those pictures (Becca's 13th) are lovely! Is that your daughter?

I love FB- it's great to have a snoop around ;)

They are great pictures :) I love studio stuff, I want a studio!! :(

anyone want to add

jojo jarman feel free i love facebook ;-)

Hello

I am on facebook too I am " Vicky Smith was Bashford " Please feel free to add me anyone.

I dont pop on there often but will make the effort to a bit more! lol

anyone wants to add me to facebook feel free.....sue hember. Think I'm the only one....just remember in your friend request to tell me what your minimins name is....! xx

Morning all

I have added or pm's everyone in the thread so far for my FB.

I too havent mentioned my diet on my Facebook either. Only been on there a year and still trying work out how to use it! lol

Hi everyone, I think I have added all those above....
I too don't mention my diet anywhere on FB as I want to surprise certain people!!!
Nice to see you all!! x

Back