• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fadingfast's rambling road :)

So today im getting weighed. i feel ive lost alot. my clothes are hanging off me so today i thought i would just go see how much more wieght i need to loose to fit into my favorite pair of stretch black jeans that i have not been able to get into for the last year or so. I was suprised that my bum even got in them so i thought oh thats better than i anticipated.....then to my suprise i found i could get the button done up and they fit comfortably on me!!!!!!!Am still in shock!!They are the most comforable pair of jeans ever and now i will be sad when they no longer fit me anymore lol as i have not found any quite like these in the last year. So a great feeling today for me as i go weigh myself in my bestest jeans, oh happy day!!:D i dont even care now how much weight ive lost pmsl but i will post that later anyhoo x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bostik

Gold Member
Well done! :)

Sazbirl

Gold Member
Well done that's brill, can't wait till I can get in my nice clothes that don't fit me, I've got a gorgeous wardrobe if I drop some weight :), well done skinny minny.xxx

Well done that's brill, can't wait till I can get in my nice clothes that don't fit me, I've got a gorgeous wardrobe if I drop some weight :), well done skinny minny.xxx
LOL Skinny Minny, i love that!

I have lost 2lbs in five days which suprised me but happy with loosing something, although rekon that all came off my bust this week lol x

had alot of calories today, 1200, the most ive had in nine weeks. hope i not blown it but felt really hungry today, will try harder tomorrow :(

tired and grumpy, off to bed soon me thinks :(

1200 is nowhere near enough to blow it!! Your still creating a large deficit and the weight will still come off!! Remember your playing the long game here. Sustainability is everything. So if your tired an grumpy from hunger then a higher cal day is probably going to be a good thing! And if your tired and grumpy from stress then a higher cal day is easier to cope with and you don't risk having an epic fall off the wagon lol have a good sleep an I hope tomoz is a better day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks hun but ate loads today and still grumpy, not going into college tomorrow, was a loonnggg day for me today, will try and remember to take some iron tablets...but i have the brain of a fish!

Keep up the good work. When you are having a rubbish day, remember how you felt when you tried on those jeans, and they fit! :D

thanks squeezy, college is really stressful at the mo and lots to fit into the next three weeks so will be a stressful time for me, but diet still going great and ive lost another inch round my waist this week and bought a top one size smaller which i still cant believe lol and my wiegh in is tomorrow so another 2lb would be good although i dont feel any smaller. Is it just me but i feel really great in my bigger clothes cos they feel baggy on me and that reminds me ive lost wieght lol, odd i know but wore my baggy stuff today and felt like, yes,,,your toooooo big for me pmsl x

Well done on getting into a smaller size! I really need to get more clothes. Mine are all way baggy on me now!

well had my weigh in..................lost 3lb in six days so am happy, better loss than last week even so treated myself so some rather nice underwear in red and black i saw in the sale :) if i loose 3lb next week that means a whole 2 stone of me has gone forever!!

Well done on getting into a smaller size! I really need to get more clothes. Mine are all way baggy on me now!
oh yes go get some thing new , its a nice feeling to wear something a size you never dreamed of being again lol x

Well done on the loss. Very inspiring. I can't wait to start wearing smaller clothes :). To me I think going down in dress size is more exciting than going down in weight.

Wow well done 2 stone is fantastic, I can't wait till I've lost that, wish I could lose it in 6 weeks because I go on hol then, but don't think a miracle will happen.xx

Well done! :D