failed big time on day 8

mads

Imagine i was in ketosis, full of vigour and energy and i didn't properly prepare myself for a family event at a christening and i lost it big time. I am back this morning on coffee chocolat ahhhhhh so be prepared fellow members do not trust your will power!!!!!

I am exactly the same this morning, i was on day 20 and was hit with a child free night and being taken out something that we havent done together in a year without children :( i thought i was going to go out and just have a chicken breast and a bit of salad.....noooooo.
best thing we can do is hit those shakes and get right back on them and get back into it :) good luck x

Its that little voice inside of you telling you to go for it! All you get is the guilts afterwards and misery.

Step away from the chocolate and have a chocolate shake instead. Don't keep treating yourself or you won't go back on it.

Ask xx

ok so you fell off the wagon! you didn't stay off it you jumped right back on this morning! congratulate yourself for that!

Just forget your blips and move on, it happens, don't let all you have achieved so far go down the pan! :)

Back