Failed big time

frecklesy

Well after 5 weeks hard work iv completely ruined it by an hour of shoving my face full of food. My stomach is heaving & I think I'm gonna throw up. Can't tell u how much iv eaten as it's an absolute joke.
I think it's because in my head I'd planned to do TFR 100% up to 22nd dec.then do refeed.Xmas doesn't affect me as I don't do it so it would have been great for me but bcos the pharmacist took me off 2-3weeks early I felt it was too soon and iv rebelled :( can't tell u how upset x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why did they take you off?

Because I told the pharmacist I'd been on my period for 2 weeks solid - just thought I'd be honest and let them know so he told me to refeed but told me to have 2 shakes 1 meal a night.I really didn't want to but he didn't give me enough shakes to carry on 100%.was pretty annoyed&i think it's just come out today in that I'm trying to prove to him I still need to be on it by binging so I put a little weight on so he puts me back on it...if u catch my drift.
My whole eating problem is down to the fact other ppl tell me what to do.in my head I had till 22nd dec on 100% TFR.bcos he caught me out,iv rebelled!
Anyway iv decided I will start TFR tomo as I have enough shakes to do it until I see him thursday&then il tell him I want to carry on and not stop until my actual goal which is 10st (1stone away or it was until today's fiasco) il do refeed properly as per the lipotrim advisors not the way he has suggested. I am so annoyed iv let myself down and wasted money :( x

There's no way you've undone 5 weeks loss in 1 hour. Even if you seem to have put a good bit back on the majority of it will be water weight and will come straight back off. Speak to your pharmacist and if he isn't willing to let you make the decision for yourself then look for another one.
Chin up it's only 1 bad day out of 5 weeks on a very difficult diet xxx

Ah thank u uv made me feel a lot better already x

Glad to be of assistance :)

You'll be fine.... Problems with your periods are very common... and your pharmacist sounds like they are a little uninformed.... and maybe they panicked.... its common....

Just get yourself back in ketosis and i'm sure he'll let you back on sweetie!!! x

Thanks Dee for your advice! Hope he is kind enough to let me back on!x

Hi Frecklesy, sorry you've been having problems hun, sounds like you`ll be alright again though soon, Hugs and keep strong XX

Hi Hun,

so sorry to hear about your pharmacy making that decision, I've had periods that have lasted longer while not being on the diet.
Get back on the wagon Hun it will be worth it in the end

Can you find another pharamcy to go to as yours don't sound that great? I made the mistake of telling my pharmacist a few weeks ago that I did 2 shakes 1 meal for a few days when i was due on as I was starving. He made me feel like a child! All his ticking off did though was to make me not tell him anything at all now. I'm still over a BMI of 25 so if he did get funny I'd just go to another pharmacy. Like you I want to get to 10st which is just a smidge over 1st (although I will probably come off early and maintain for a while to give my body a chance to bounce back before I shift the last 7lbs). Bet you've already lost any water weight you put on. xxx

Seriously contemplating going to another pharmacy as fed up now :( thankfully stayed the same at weigh in.think he thought it was funny I'd indulged& told me to keep to one meal a day...I'm not im doing 100% again without tellin him and il just go elsewhere from nxt week although im not sure there is another pharmacy close by that does it?!x

Well if you are detemined to continue with 100% TFR you could try that exante product that keeps popping up in adverts on minimins. I looked at it myself as I didn't realise until week 5 that Lipotrim uses aspartame which I'm not really cool about digesting (but by then I was too lazy to be bothered to swap)! A months supply is £100 or you can buy just what you need (but it will probably cost you the same). A whole month maybe a bit much for you but I'm sure you'll still use up the shakes/bars doing a refeed and when maintaing.
Just make sure you look after yourself whatever you decide! Have you called Lipotrim HQ to discuss this with them and see what they say? If you are going to I think you'll have to do it today as they are closing up for Christmas (I got a note this week about it with the free samples of maintenace product I requested). xxx

Back on 100% this is day 2 - sooooo hard!
I forgot how hard it is during the first week as u get seriously hungry! :( wish I'd never stopped and gone with my gut instinct to keep going I may well have been a lot nearer goal if I'd have kept going!ah well xx

You'll be back in the swing in no time.... keep drinking that water xxx

Back