Failed dieter trying yet again!

ellie2409

Cannot believe i am here yet again! Well not here exactly as I was posting in the exante section. The weightloss was great but it got too much for me, i started feeling sick and dizzy and really missed food. THought i would come back to ww and start again. I put on a stone with pro points so im going back to the discover! I dont have any books as of yet (going to order some after this post!) but i thought i'd get a head start and (if no one minds) asking a couple of questions to get me started for the next couple of days.

Firstly, can I eat whatever I want to get to 30 points (was given 52 on pro points!!) ?

Are the food values different than pro points? or can i use the calculator to work out for discover also?

IS there any foods I really should be avoiding? (somebody suggested I stop eating bread when i was putting on with pp)

Do I have to eat all 30 points everyday? Could I build some up, lets say for a date night meal at a weekend?

SOrry for all the questions, thank you :) x

Dont deny yourself anything :)

You must eat a minimum of 16per day and not save more than 12 per week, any saved must be eaten by the end of the week. The points you're allowed already include a deficit to enable weight loss therefore not eating your points wont result in a greater weight loss.

Propoints are different to discover points, i've just got a brand new (still in cellophane) set of discover kitchen scales for £12 and old points calculator for £9 (inc P&P) on ebay.

Good luck :)

Hi, I am in the same boat as you. I am joining we again tomorrow but I won't be following the pp I will be doing the old discover points as pp never worked for me. Luckily I have all the old books and calculater so once I join tomorrow I can get started straight away. Just wanted to say good luck and we will do it this time x

Good luck everyone. Keep posting. Not many on here now. I think its the free fruit on pp. Doesnt take into their calories. Especially bananas. Veg is free but thats very few calories so not worth giving a point value.
Bulk out your meals with veg. Eat your points up if you can but dont eat till stuffed. stop when you just full. You can save points for special occasion but no more then 4 a day and you can only use 12 of the saved points.
Bread is fine. Try wholemeal as it more filling and good for fibre. X
Best of luck. X

Dont deny yourself anything :)

You must eat a minimum of 16per day and not save more than 12 per week, any saved must be eaten by the end of the week. The points you're allowed already include a deficit to enable weight loss therefore not eating your points wont result in a greater weight loss.

Propoints are different to discover points, i've just got a brand new (still in cellophane) set of discover kitchen scales for £12 and old points calculator for £9 (inc P&P) on ebay.

Good luck :)

Oh i've been saving 4 points per day (28 for the weekend) is that not right then?

You can save 4 in a day but cannot use more than 12 of those saved points so 28 would be wrong. Best if luck. X

Aww thanks so much! Am so glad i spotted this cos i been saving and using way too much then! xx

Back