Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Failed driving test!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all i had my driving test today and Failed:cry: . Not to upset but just p***ed off. I stopped at a round about and went to go but a lorry and another car came sreaming round so i stopped again but the examiner said i should of kept going:confused: once you start moving you shouldnt stop again.
    And the other thing was doing a left reverse i was doing all round obs and i saw a car coming from behind me so i stopped but he said i should of seen it earlier:confused: bit confussed but i didnt argue the case. Booked another for Friday 13th April (what a day) hopefully it will br lucky for me!:eek:
    But its not the end of the world just now got an empty bank account ha ha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey! I passed my driving test on a Friday 13th:D many many moons ago so it deffo wasnt unlucky for me :)

Maisie x x

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh I'm sorry you didn't pass - this one .... keep at it and I'm sure you'll be lucky on the 13th!!

5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lets hope so, everyone that ive told that im having my test on fridays the 13th has said to me maybe that day will be lucky, fingers crossed x

6. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Ah Ym
    what a bummer - still at least you know what to expect next time - keeping everything crossed for you on the 13th :p

7. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry to hear that it didnt go as planned honey, just think by the time you retake you will be a right skinny bird and be able to drive so it will be a win win situation!!!!!!!! Sarahxx.

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Put it all down to nerves. Next time Im sure that you will pass

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi,

I passed second time round too!! so fingers crossed for you... just think another stone will be off by then maybe more!! you'll be a slinky in the driving seat!!

Love

10. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun,

Sorry to hear today wasnt your day- dont worry, my friend took hers 7 times before she passed. I reckon part of it is who you get as your examiner!!

Chin up treacle xx

11. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey i wouldnt worry at all your first time doesnt sound as traumatic as mine...i may have gone through a red light about ten mins into the test hehe....second time i very nearly crashed into another car-due to roundabout and stupid man driving infront of me grrrrrr and then a curb incident also but the third time was the charm ...altho i think it was just pure stubborness on my part because it was the saem examiner as i had the first time ..he was nasty n like hell was i lettin him fail me again!!!
    Keep my fingers crossed for ya for 13th april...youll be GRAND!!!!
    :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.