Failed driving test!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 9 March 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all i had my driving test today and Failed:cry: . Not to upset but just p***ed off. I stopped at a round about and went to go but a lorry and another car came sreaming round so i stopped again but the examiner said i should of kept going:confused: once you start moving you shouldnt stop again.
    And the other thing was doing a left reverse i was doing all round obs and i saw a car coming from behind me so i stopped but he said i should of seen it earlier:confused: bit confussed but i didnt argue the case. Booked another for Friday 13th April (what a day) hopefully it will br lucky for me!:eek:
    But its not the end of the world just now got an empty bank account ha ha

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. maisie

maisie Maisie

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey! I passed my driving test on a Friday 13th:D many many moons ago so it deffo wasnt unlucky for me :)

Maisie x x

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oh I'm sorry you didn't pass - this one .... keep at it and I'm sure you'll be lucky on the 13th!!

5. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    lets hope so, everyone that ive told that im having my test on fridays the 13th has said to me maybe that day will be lucky, fingers crossed x

6. Geri

Geri Gold Member

Ah Ym
    what a bummer - still at least you know what to expect next time - keeping everything crossed for you on the 13th :p

7. SARAHP

SARAHP Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(3.53%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Sorry to hear that it didnt go as planned honey, just think by the time you retake you will be a right skinny bird and be able to drive so it will be a win win situation!!!!!!!! Sarahxx.

8. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Put it all down to nerves. Next time Im sure that you will pass

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    Hi,

I passed second time round too!! so fingers crossed for you... just think another stone will be off by then maybe more!! you'll be a slinky in the driving seat!!

Love

10. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Hey hun,

Sorry to hear today wasnt your day- dont worry, my friend took hers 7 times before she passed. I reckon part of it is who you get as your examiner!!

Chin up treacle xx

11. lahodges87

lahodges87 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hey i wouldnt worry at all your first time doesnt sound as traumatic as mine...i may have gone through a red light about ten mins into the test hehe....second time i very nearly crashed into another car-due to roundabout and stupid man driving infront of me grrrrrr and then a curb incident also but the third time was the charm ...altho i think it was just pure stubborness on my part because it was the saem examiner as i had the first time ..he was nasty n like hell was i lettin him fail me again!!!
    Keep my fingers crossed for ya for 13th april...youll be GRAND!!!!
    :D:D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.