failed my driving test:(

sham88 said:
Cheers everyone, i now agree that only weirdos pass first time. Thinking back on it it was actually abysmal-not surprising that i failed but i have booked it again for a couple of weeks time so hopefully second time lucky. Thank you all for your kind words xxx

But I passed first time :-(

I am a weirdo though ;-)

I wouldn't feel bad though, it's a combination of all the different factors on the day. On mine, when reversing round a corner, I ended up on the wrong side of the road! Had I had a grumpy examiner, I might have failed, but my examiner gave me 1 minor for control and we carried on!

Another third timer here!

First time I failed on parallel parking, second time I was too far from the kerb when reversing round a corner (and the examiner was a bit of an arse and annoyed me), and the third time I simply didn't believe the examiner at all, and neither did my instructor! :giggle: The odd bit is that you aren't (or at least I wasn't) allowed to drive home after passing!

First trip on my own as soon as I got in was to Morrisons to get a chicken tikka sandwich, oddly. Man, I was bricking it!

Good luck for next time :)

Back