FAILED.......................

Sheep

on the up lol
well i must confess :sign0007:

refeed went as wrong as it could for me,
i gained 5 lb last week, dunno if it was the fact of totm, or cos i not been going toilet :sick0019:
i got a cold when starting refeed (still have it 2 weeks later) had 2 teeth out last tuesday (still hurt so chewing is hard)
to make it worse another 2 out this friday coming ( other side) i feel bloated all time, been taking senokot last 3 days see if that helps, so i convinced the chemist for 2 weeks worth of shakes as i wont beable to chew, so im comin bk :eek:
he wasnt happy as he still belives i should stop at 11 stone BMI of 25, but i seen people same hight as me going lower ( 5 foot 6 ) soooo yas have me for another 2 week starting friday :eek:

Chin up kidda i bet next week will be good for you.:)
But you must stop having body parts removed just to lose a pound here and there:rolleyes: x

Awww sheep, poor you havin a rough time of it. You'll do grand -better than grand, you'll be brilliant. good luck woman. :D

well i must confess :sign0007:

refeed went as wrong as it could for me,
i gained 5 lb last week, dunno if it was the fact of totm, or cos i not been going toilet :sick0019:
i got a cold when starting refeed (still have it 2 weeks later) had 2 teeth out last tuesday (still hurt so chewing is hard)
to make it worse another 2 out this friday coming ( other side) i feel bloated all time, been taking senokot last 3 days see if that helps, so i convinced the chemist for 2 weeks worth of shakes as i wont beable to chew, so im comin bk :eek:
he wasnt happy as he still belives i should stop at 11 stone BMI of 25, but i seen people same hight as me going lower ( 5 foot 6 ) soooo yas have me for another 2 week starting friday :eek:
HI hun sorry to hear all that, I'm sure everything will work out . Just a little advice for you and everyone really when your on maintenace or even when you come off the diet completly I can't stress enough how carefull you have to be with what you eat and drink. I gained 3 stone within 4 mths Approx. I'not saying you weren't carefull just telling my experience. hope it helps. Good luck to you.

Welcome back sheep, sorry to hear about your teeth I know how painful that can be xx

Don't be down, i'm sure its very hard not to gain on refeed, its a big change for the body, you look great so don't worry x

Think another 2 weeks with us will do you good until your health is a bit more settled and you can refocus on refeed. Its an important part of the plan and it is hard to do it justice when you are ill/can't eat cos teeth etc.

You will do fine so hope you aren't worrying or feeling bad x

So sorry refeed aint gone to plan hun, I know its a worry many have as it just feel safer on LT somehow.

Good luck coming back on it I hope that eating doenst make it too hard to get back into.
I am 5foot 6 & would love to be 12 & half stone to be honest but everyones goal is set for different reasons & it would be a shame for pharmacy to step in when they dont need to, I mean your not an unhelathy low weight but I guess they are going by your BMI
Loadsa luck
Niki
xx

Dont get down on yourself hun, I am sure it will take a bit of getting used to refeeding again but once ya get the hang on it I have no doubt that ya will do brillantly, I am equally as amazed of how well ya have come so far, so pat yourself on the back and believe that ya can do it cause ya can!! Take care

All the best back on TFR,sorry to hear about all your teething troubles....good luck!!! & hope your feeling better soon! caz xx

Back