Failing but really dont want to !

Sass

Silver Member
Hi all - I haven't been around for a little while due to my failing. I'v been so bad on my diet :cry: food won and i have been runnin wild with it :cry: but its got to stop !! i feel like crap and i just don't want to be this size come xmas so i'm jumping on the wagon again. I have decided that i will see how i feel after 2 weeks and if i'm still messing about then i'm going to try another diet.

I think after being on slim fast since January im getting a little bored with it, the dinners are becoming an issue as i'm fed up with ww meals so over the next two weeks i'm going to have some homemade healthy meals and watch my portion size.

My weight is yoyo'ing at the moment, weather its my scales or not i don't know so i'm not sure of the total gain but i am going to the doctors today so i will get weighed then and i will know for sure the damage i have done.

Hi Sass

I agree it may well be boredom, I don't think I could do slimfast for more than 2 months realistically, and still be losing and enthusiastic about it. I don't know if you have tried any slimming clubs, but I have a few friends that have had great success at Slimming World. Also some GP's surgeries will give you 12wks worth of vouchers a time so you don't have to pay.....I think you need a BMI of over 30 to be eligible for the scheme....If you are going to the docs it might be worth asking:)

Good Luck Mel x

Big hugs Sass. I know exactly how you feel, had a whole month of that! Keep thinking I'll do better tomorrow but just been eating and been nowhere near plan! But TODAY is my turn around point as I've given myself a kick up the arse and decided to get back on the wagon and stick at it. I kept thinking those scales should be going down not sticking, and if I carry on they're start going up! Been 100% so far today, and not going to give in. Will take it a day at a time. Stupid thing is I was doing so well, but getting flu really put me off after i got over that I just wanted to eat. But enough is enough, I want to lose weight so will.

Yes I can see sf can get boring, but to be honest it really fits in with me and I like it. Plus I know it works for me, lost 3 and a half stone on it before, put two of that back on, but must lose that (and the rest I didn't lose before) this time. But maybe a different plan, like Mel said, may help you?? Or if not give the sf another go and we'll stick with it together xxx

Time for us to do something for us girlies

Hey,

For the last week i have started SF everyday and have stuck to it two (not in a row) days really need to get my fat bum into gear. I know how you feel about failing and food winning over the diet. My vice is takeaways as soon as i have a tenner in my purse i get straight on the phone and ring the kebab shop.:cry:

I feel so fed up after i have stuffed my face with something i don't even enjoy anymore. I used to love a kebab once a month now its sometimes three times a week and then i wonder why i'm so fat!!!:rolleyes:

So i will join you in the two week challenge if you like. Really gonna be hard as i have £70 coming in saturday and on monday my bf gets paid. We usually have a chinese or a curry when he gets paid so gonna really have to have some willpower and say no thankyou sweetie!!:)

It's gonna have to be:wave_cry::wave_cry:to takeaways, as much as i love the novelty of not cooking nearly every night.

Already messed up today with a few too many (6 to be exact:break_diet:) bags of crisps so will start tomorrow 100%.

So here's to us girlies, getting slimmer for us.:girlpower:wahoooo!!! Teehee

Goodluck and keep me posted.

MrsMe xXx

Aww sass, I won't give you :asskick:cos its sounds like you've done that yourself ;) so i'll give you a hug :gen126:I struggled all through April, and I think part of that was down to boredom, The last few weeks i've sorted my head out again, I don't have ready meals every night now, I still have them a lot but about 3 nights a week because they are so easy, but there isn't much choice and I found I wasn't enjoying my meal like I was. It has helped having a bit more variety.

Hi Sass

I agree it may well be boredom, I don't think I could do slimfast for more than 2 months realistically, and still be losing and enthusiastic about it. I don't know if you have tried any slimming clubs, but I have a few friends that have had great success at Slimming World. Also some GP's surgeries will give you 12wks worth of vouchers a time so you don't have to pay.....I think you need a BMI of over 30 to be eligible for the scheme....If you are going to the docs it might be worth asking:)

Good Luck Mel x

Hi Mel - Thanks for the advice about the vouchers, i didn't get your reply before i went to the docs but i will ask next week as i am seeing her again.

Big hugs Sass. I know exactly how you feel, had a whole month of that! Keep thinking I'll do better tomorrow but just been eating and been nowhere near plan! But TODAY is my turn around point as I've given myself a kick up the arse and decided to get back on the wagon and stick at it. I kept thinking those scales should be going down not sticking, and if I carry on they're start going up! Been 100% so far today, and not going to give in. Will take it a day at a time. Stupid thing is I was doing so well, but getting flu really put me off after i got over that I just wanted to eat. But enough is enough, I want to lose weight so will.

Yes I can see sf can get boring, but to be honest it really fits in with me and I like it. Plus I know it works for me, lost 3 and a half stone on it before, put two of that back on, but must lose that (and the rest I didn't lose before) this time. But maybe a different plan, like Mel said, may help you?? Or if not give the sf another go and we'll stick with it together xxx

Hiya Stirky - I will be sticking with SF for the next two weeks, going to give myself time to get back on track with it and if not i will try something new so for the next two weeks we sure can stick with it together and have 2 weeks worth of 100% days.

Hey,

For the last week i have started SF everyday and have stuck to it two (not in a row) days really need to get my fat bum into gear. I know how you feel about failing and food winning over the diet. My vice is takeaways as soon as i have a tenner in my purse i get straight on the phone and ring the kebab shop.:cry:

I feel so fed up after i have stuffed my face with something i don't even enjoy anymore. I used to love a kebab once a month now its sometimes three times a week and then i wonder why i'm so fat!!!:rolleyes:

So i will join you in the two week challenge if you like. Really gonna be hard as i have £70 coming in saturday and on monday my bf gets paid. We usually have a chinese or a curry when he gets paid so gonna really have to have some willpower and say no thankyou sweetie!!:)

It's gonna have to be:wave_cry::wave_cry:to takeaways, as much as i love the novelty of not cooking nearly every night.

Already messed up today with a few too many (6 to be exact:break_diet:) bags of crisps so will start tomorrow 100%.

So here's to us girlies, getting slimmer for us.:girlpower:wahoooo!!! Teehee

Goodluck and keep me posted.

MrsMe xXx

Hiya MrsMe - i know just how you feel with regards to the takeaways hun, i am just the same sometimes. It is easier than cooking.

Aww sass, I won't give you :asskick:cos its sounds like you've done that yourself ;) so i'll give you a hug :gen126:I struggled all through April, and I think part of that was down to boredom, The last few weeks i've sorted my head out again, I don't have ready meals every night now, I still have them a lot but about 3 nights a week because they are so easy, but there isn't much choice and I found I wasn't enjoying my meal like I was. It has helped having a bit more variety.

Hiya Hannah - I need an :asskick: lol. Thx for the hugs hun.

I'm going to make a new thread called the 2 week challenge for all of us who are having some trouble at the moment, If you want to join in then feel free.

Definitely will be right with you on the two week challenge Sass, great idea!!

hey,

I'm in to just gotta find it!!

Go us!!! we can do this girlies.:girlpower:

MrsMe xXx

hey,

I'm in to just gotta find it!!

Go us!!! we can do this girlies.:girlpower:

MrsMe xXx

We sure can MrsMe! That's why forums are so great, support, support, support! So much better than doing it alone! :grouphugg:

Back