Failure is not an option..this time!

Oh I misread lol! A stone is still amazing :)) have you much more to go?

Day 5 100%

Breakfast:
Strawberries
Mandarin
2 slices of ham spread with 1 laughing cow triangle (HexA) and 1/2 tbsp pickle (1/2 syn)

Lunch:
Huge bowl strawberries and pineapple
Left over savoury rice

Dinner:
SW chips
Beans with curry powder
2 X M&S fat reduced sossies (2 syns)
2 X rashers (fat removed)
2 poached egg yolks
Mushrooms
2 tomatoes grilled
1 slice wholemeal bread (1/2 HexB)

Snacks:
1 fibre plus bar (3 syns and 1/2 HexB)
Count on us chic mousse (4 syns)
Few choc buttons (2 syns)
Tiny bit cake (2 syns)
3 slices ham spread with 3 laughing cow(HexA) triangles and tbsp pickle (1 syn)
Banana

Yer I'm proud I've done a stone. A little under 3 stone left. I'll get there :) after a bumpy 6 weeks I'm happy to say I'm
Back on track! My oh is going back home (oz) for a month. I think I'll eat better when he's gone cuz he won't be there to temp me! So I wana loose at least half a stone while he's away! How much would u like to loose? Xxx

Day 3 100%

Breakfast:
Huge bowl strawberries blueberries pineapple
Grilled rashers x 2
Beans with curry powder
2 boiled eggs (yolk only)
Grilled mushrooms
Potato slices grilled
Tbsp brown sauce (1 syn)

Lunch:
Berries
58 g wholemeal bread
3 slices ham
3 laughing cow triangles (1/2 HexA)
I tbsp sugar free pickle (1 syn)
I tomato

Dinner:
Huge bowl strawberries and pineapple
Beef chilli with kidney beans and boiled rice

Snacks:
2 x 2 syn cupcakes
1 mr Kipling custard & rhubarb cake (8 syns)

Have made a salt and chilli chicken for tomorrow but if I feel like it I may have some later lol!! It's all peppers and onions do my 1/3 is covered.

I'm finally understanding the importance and usefulness of the 1/3. Love that fruit trick :))

Lovehandles..I can't find your diary (I'm on iPhone app). I'm so looking forward to WI and posting my loss. Good luck to you for tomorrow!! I'm not a big drinker either thank god so dont have those syns to worry about!
well done you, your menus are very appealing...love the sound of your salt n chilli chicken, do you mind me asking how you do it? also i will be trying the fruit for starters from now on - though you must buy a lot of strawberries, do you need to buy them fresh every other day? god so many questions, sorry

Hi Debtin, I love my food so my menus have to be yummy lol!

Yep I've been eating one full large punnet of strawberries a day. It's strawberry season so at the moment I can get two punnets for EUR5 so I buy 2 every 2nd day! Seriously though I cannot say enough how much of a difference this fruit immediately before meals has made to me. It has been my biggest revelation to date on SW. I'm feeling great as well, super energy for a change :) I'm expecting big numbers this week judging by how my clothes are feeling!

How's your journey?

Hi Lovehandles, lucky OH headed to Oz! You can defo pull another 1/2 stone while he's away! Imagine the shock when he gets home lol!

I'm weighing 16st3 at moment. Would love to hit the 14's then at least I can get into the high 11's (target) while looking somewhat decent (I'm tallish lol!) but being this size makes the weight loss a panicked rush!!

Oh ps Debtin re the salt n chilli chicken...

It needs tweaking and I'm going to work on it

I used
2 roasted chick breasts (it's shreds easy!
Red peppers
1 red chilli deseeded and finely sliced
1 onion chopped into large chunks
4 cloves garlic
Paprika
Tbsp flour
Few tbsp water
Tsp salt

In bowl mix the paprika, salt and flour with water then shred the chicken into this and mix well.
Fry the onions garlic and chillis off then add the chicken mix and fry together for few mins.

This is basic so you could mess with it. Ice googled the recipe so I know there's more I can do with it to get a more authentic version. But that's very nice too though very dry!

That's what I'm aiming for. I want him to come home and say "you've lost weight" I'm being good so fingers crossed!

There's no rush! You will hit your target! Slow and steady wins the race. I don't mind loosing slowly now cuz I stand alot more chance of keeping it off. Can't wait for ur first weigh in! X

Day 6 100%

Breakfast:
Banana
Few strawberries

Lunch:
Huge bowl strawberries
2 babybel light cheese rounds ( HexA)
Satsuma
1/2 bag walkers (3 syns)
Few choc buttons (3 syns)

Dinner:
SW chips
Lean bacon
Beans with curry powder
Grilled mushrooms
Grilled tomatoes
2 M&S Sossies (2 syns)
2 egg yolks
1 slice Wholemeal bread (HexB)
2 Tbsp brown sauce ( 2 Syns)

Will also have a M&S count on us choc mousse later (4 syns)!

24 hours to weigh in :))

Thanks Ginlin, how's your week?

Oh also done day 2 of the couch to 5K programme. Feel great doing it :)

2.5lb off :)). Was expecting more but I guess that's pretty decent. Here's to more of the same next week.

Day 7 -twilight day :)

Breakfast:
1/4 tin beans w curry powder
1 slice wholemeal bread scraped w extra light spread (1 syn)

Lunch;
Mad busy in work so just had
Fibre plus bar
Mandarin
4 digestive biscuits (16 syns?)

Dinner:
300g mc Cain rustic chips (3 syns)
1 youngs battered fish fillet (10 syns)
Mushy peas
Brown sauce (3 syns)
Wholemeal bread scraped with ex light (1 syn)
M&S count on us trifle (7 syns)

Total syns: 41 :-(((. But it is twilight day lol and usually the fish and chips would've come from the chip shop and dessert wouldve been a cream cake so its actually a very successful twilight!

Excellent loss!! Well done that's fab!! What's twilight day??? Xx

Thank you :)

Twilight is the period after WI ;-)

Day 1 week 2:

Breakfast:
Banana
Fibre plus bar (HexB)

Lunch:
Pot noodle mug shot
Slice wholemeal (3 syns)
1 roses choc (2 syns)

Dinner:
Bowl strawberries and pineapple
2 steamed new potatoes
Homemade savoury mince

Snack:
Strawberries
Savoury rice
sliced chick breast (Iceland southern fried free)

Ooo I do that. Usually have chips after weigh in. Don't leave WI till about 9 so 3 hours of pigging out on Chocs and krispy kremes! But back on it Tuesday, what times ur WI? My weeks gone fast. Just the weekend to get through ( I'm working so should be fine ) and it's weigh in again. How have u been feeling Hun? Looking toward to ur WI? Xx

Well doneon your loss. You seem really determined to do this.
Getting great ideas from your menus, the look really yum.
I tend to do a lot of green days, but eat a lot of fruit. Love that SW encourages that.
Best of luck for the week ahead, and enjoy the couch to 5k. You will be surprised how much energy you will have.

Going to Take That concert today with the girls and we're going for dinner and cocktails!! Flexible syns but I won't be going nuts maybe 2 drinks and the best option meal choice then I will dance it all off bopping to the lads :))

Back