Failure! :(

toddshar

Silver Member
After 162 days 100% on Friday/Saturday I fell of the wagon bad style! I'm gutted so today I'm back to day 1 today and up to now I've been 100%.

I dont think you can class yourself as a failure after all that weight you have lost...you should look at it as a treat for all your hard work im sure many people including myself look up to you for your great achievement so far...keep up the good work
Jade x

No way are you a failure, 162 days sticking to it 100%... I know noone with that much motivation, it really is inspirational. I have a slip up at least once a week but I never find it hard starting again the next day. You've done sooo well I wish I had as much motivation and determination as you. So you slipped up slightly, todays a new day and like you've said, you've done 100% again today and you know you can get back on the wagon. You'll do it, don't be so down on yourself, there will still be a weight loss at the end of the week! :) x

Hi Sharon. You are in no way a failure, I know you are feeling cross with yourself at the moment but you should be proud not only for the 162 days 100% you've already done but for getting straight back on the wagon again after a blip. You could have used it as an excuse to go completely off the rails but you haven't. I'm so glad for you, I know you really want to get to the end of the month and then see how you feel. Best wishes for the next few days.

Thank you all for your encouraging words. I know your all right with what you are saying but I'm kicking myself for caving in after being 100% for so long.

Toddshar look at it like this life puts things like this in our way to test us after all you have been through I think you have done very well to get back to it 100% I mean would you have just given up fully 162 days ago and would you not have learnt anything from what has happen keep going you are fab and looking brill

U R NOT A FAILURE!!!

Keep going girl!!!!!!!!

U've hard ur taste, now think of ur waist!!!

Seriously, don't b down on urself, u lady r a STAR!!!!! X

Remember sometimes a stumble prevents a fall;)

Aw Sharon, just saw this thread now. You are 100% not a failure. You have done so well and I'm delighted you are back on the wagon. You have been my number 1 inspiration here and I always say to myself "If Toddshar can do this for so long, I can do a couple more weeks"! Keep up your great work. Z

Also, do you realise that in 162 days, you've avoided temptation at meal times 486 times! And that's not even counting the temptations in between meals!! So well done you. X

I am actually insulted that you have called yourself a failure! how dare you! you are NOT a failure, you are a bleddin inspiration to us all and you are ONLY HUMAN!!! please do not beat yourself up over this, you have achieved SO MUCH it is truly inspiring and takes a hell of a lot of determination and hard work. I think you should be congratulating yourself for what you have achieved rather than knocking yourself for no reason. so you had a slip up....big deal!!! it is not the end of the world and its what you chose to do now that matters, either back on lipotrim or healthy eating or maybe WW/Slimming world - doing whats right for YOU and no one else!

sending you big hugs xxx

You know what toddshar you will get back to it 100% so don't beat yourself up maybe you just need some me time to get back on track. Do it like you did at the start take hr by hr you will get

toddshar said:
Thank you all for your kind words x Struggling at the moment can't get back on the wagon I've got no motivation :(

Maybe u have reached the natural point for a break. Why not try to follow the refeed program and revisit LT when u feel good n ready.
Please don't keep beating urself up, u have done marvellously as u well know. Also best not to set urself to fail.

Chin up xx

Thank you all for your kind words x Struggling at the moment can't get back on the wagon I've got no motivation :(

Hi Todd, U have done incredibly well to date. I cant help but slip up every now and again. You have been on the diet for a long amount of time, its only natural to want to take a break id imagine. Just try to stick to healthy choices while ur off it. Good luck whatever u decide to do, whether it be return 100% (and we'll all spur u on and support u) or with weight watchers or slimming world. We have similar stats, so u have a buddy if ur continuing 100% . Hope u having a good day

Ava
xxx

Back