Fair,Fat and Forty....but not for much longer

well 3 1/2 off according to SW scales. Bought the fakeaway book tonight looking forward to trying a few recipes out of it this week
Well done, that's a great start :) x

Brilliant! Well done you. I have the fakeaway book, it has some yummy recipes x

so had a bbq today for family and made SW burgers, drumsticks, sausages and turkey kebabs along with pasta salad and green salad, I was really good and didn't have any of the other nibbles I got for the non dieters and didn't have bread. When everyone had gone home there was a pack of pringles sat looking at me....I couldn't resist. Why did I do that:mad: so annoyed with myself. Have to be good over Easter now. Hope everyone's enjoying this lovely weather

Its so hard to resist stuff isn't it ... Sounds like you limited the effect with how well you did at the BBQ so it could have been worse. Today's a new day :)

Well done on the bbq hun am going camping. Tomorrow and was wondering about superfree. What did you do? As for the pringles. Although it has annoyed you. You.can't do any thing about it now apart from try that bit harder over rest.of time don't let it get.u down tho. Everyone has blips xx

not been good about coming on here recently but food has been ok, didn't go crazy over Easter. Back to work today and weigh in tonight need to keep writing things down though to keep on track.

Breakfast: porridge, strawberries and banana

Lunch: jacket potato with coleslaw (Light mayo ? amount guesstamate 4 syns) apple

snack: ff greek yogurt

tea: sw quiche and salad

He a - 250 mls ss milk
He b - 35g porridge oats

Thanks Sharon, maintained yesterday which I was a bit upset about but hopefully getting back into work routine will help even if it is only for 5 weeks....you gotta love working in a school :)

Breakfast: porridge with raspberries

Lunch: Jacket with beans, ff yogurt
Tea: eat smart sausage x 2 (2) green salad and pasta salad, pear, ff yogurt

I haven't found. The benefits. Light bars lately either and my stocks are running low. Your food looks good like the idea of the sunshine pork

Lol tell her it's a secret. And make her eat it blindfolded...... Will make it a entertaining Teatime

Didn't get chance to come on here yesterday

Friday's food

Breakfast: porridge and banana

Lunch: Jacket with beans and pinched 5 chips but ate them on the go so they don't count ...right? :rolleyes:

Tea: turkey shami kebabs from curry heaven book and rice ffgreek yogurt, pear

syns: mini merangue (1) choc penny (2) chips (?)

he a: milk he b: porridge

Saturday

Breakfast: bacon and scrambled egg, pear

Lunch: ham and salad sandwich with rice salad, ff greek yogurt, pear

Tea: sw kfc chicken (1 1/2) with sw chips salad and corn on the cob

He a milk He b 60g w/m roll

My charger is broken for my laptop so can only get on here when my daughter lets me borrow hers :(

Yesterday I had the munchies

breakfast: porridge strawberries and banana

Lunch: rice salad with carrots, peppers, radish, cuc ginger and soy sauce, pear

Snack, ff greek yogurt

Tea: Chinese chicken and black bean sauce, boiled rice, few chips and a triangle of prawn toast :( (god knows how many syns)

snack hifi bar (6) choc (3)

Back on it today

breakfast: porridge and banana

Lunch: jacket with beans, ff greek yogurt

tea: lamb chop wedges and roasted veg

The no. Charger thing. Is not good hun. Your food looks good and at least your back at it today.
I have the munchies. Today which am currently. Trying to fight. X

Back