Fair,Fat and Forty....but not for much longer

Breakfast: magic pancakes and strawberries

Lunch: jacket potato with 1 extra light cheese triangle (1 syn) and salad, apple and muller light yogurt (1 syn)

Tea: 'creamy' chicken, bacon and spinach pasta (2 syns)

snack: aldi cheese curls (3 syns), apple

He a: milk in coffee
He b: 35g porridge oats

total syns: 7

2 new recipes tried this weekend and loved them both, hope I can keep it all up this week off work and always find it harder when not in my usual routine

Sat in today doing assignments for college...not good for the diet all I want to do is eat!

Breakfast: bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch: Ham and salad sandwich with 1 triangle extra light cheese ( 1 syn), ff greek yogurt

snacks: banana, melon, 1 munchies bite size (? 1 syn), 2 jelly tots ( ? 1 syn)

Tea: pork chop, mashed potato, broccoli, carrots and caramalized red onion and apple gravy ( 1 Syn)

He a: milk in coffee
He b: 2 slices wm bread

snacks for the evening: aldi cheese curls (3) and benefit bar (3)

total syns 10 but still got the munchies :( eurghh

Last edited:
Forgot to write down yesterdays food

Breakfast: porridge made with water and a splash of milk, banana

Lunch: Batchelors pasta and sauce, apple

Tea: Farmhouse meatloaf, SW wedges and sweecorn, ff yogurt (1)

HE a: milk
He b: oats

Snacks: benefit bar (3) cheese curls (3) options hot choc (2) bourboun biscuit (3)

Went back to class last night can't believe I have gained 2 of the 3 stone that I lost back :mad: so annoyed with myself

Hi Jackie , I'm the same..restarting today. I know it can work as it has done before so now I need to keep motivated and on track. Maybe we can support each other ? Good luck x

Good for you restarting, sometimes that's the hardest part :happy096:

Evening ladies, hope you all have had a good day. For me its been another day of assignment writing, soooo boring and hard to stop snacking but 2 down only one more to go, my Easter break isn't too exciting though as both my girls are supposed to be revising for GCSE's and A levels so don't want to do anything that may distract them. Having said that a day shopping is on the cards for tomorrow :)

Todays Food
Breakfast: mushroom and red onion omelette

Lunch: mahoosive salad with lettuce, tomato, cuc, red onion, celery, peppers, sweetcorn and FF vinegarette dressing with a chicken sandwich

Tea: classic chicken curry from curry heaven book and pilau rice, FF greek yogurt and grapes

I was talking on the phone while making the curry and read the recipe wrong, put in 1 tsp ground cloves instead of 1\4 tsp all I can taste is cloves reminds me of when I had a tooth ache :(

Last edited:
Very surprised that I managed to stay on plan today, had a shopping trip to Manchester and while my girls tucked into Taco Bell I had spud u like, know which I would rather have had! I got the usual socks while my daughter tried on all the clothes in Manchester (well it felt like it!) size 6 as well, one day I will be able to walk into any shop and find something that fits and it will not be the cubicle curtain!

Today's food

Breakfast: porridge with strawberries and banana

Lunch: Jacket with beans

Snack Aldi's ff strawberry greek yogurt

Tea: Aldi's salmon with ginger, chilli and lime marinade (it was my first time having and I'm not its biggest fan), salad potatoes, carrots and cauliflower ( haha guess what this weeks super 6 is!!) fruit salad made with apple, pear, grapes, Satsuma, kiwi and strawberries with FF natural greek yogurt and 3 tbsp. light aerosol cream (.5 syn)

He a: 250mls Semi skimmed milk
He b: 35g porridge oats

Syns: aerosol cream (.5)
not sure what else bought some mlalteaser mini bunnies today so may have to try them :)

Popped on to see your diary too. Looks good keep going. I end up snacking loads if in and revising. . Have starting making mini sw quiche ( in bun cases) which are handy to snack on as well as grapes cherry.tomatoes and pickled onions xxx

Sounds like you did really well on your shopping trip! Eating out us always a challenge x

evening!

So today I have spent the day doing the gardening, aching all over tonight but least I got some body magic in :D

Breakfast: rosemary and red onion quorn sausage, baked beans, mushroom and tomatoes

Lunch: pastrami and salad sandwich, left over fruit salad and ff greek yogurt

tea: roasted veg, tinned tomatoes and rice, apple and ff yogurt

snacks: cheese curls (3)

He a: 250mls semi skimmed milk

he b: 60g w/m roll

evening!

So today I have spent the day doing the gardening, aching all over tonight but least I got some body magic in :D

Breakfast: rosemary and red onion quorn sausage, baked beans, mushroom and tomatoes

Lunch: pastrami and salad sandwich, left over fruit salad and ff greek yogurt

tea: roasted veg, tinned tomatoes and rice, apple and ff yogurt

snacks: cheese curls (3)

He a: 250mls semi skimmed milk

he b: 60g w/m roll

Ooh I've not tried the quorn sausages.. Must look and see if I can eat them

I've got gardening on my weekend to do list so hoping to burn off a few calories too

You're doing brilliantly !

Had a sneaky look on the scales as its a week since I started back on the plan although my official weigh in day is going to be at class on Tuesday, and I've only lost 2 pounds since last Saturday, bit disappointed at this, I usually loose about 4 in my first week :(. Not going to give up though. Aching all over today after my marathon in the garden.

Breakfast: red onion omelette with a smidgen of cheese (1)

Lunch will be a sandwich and fish pie for tea

Hope everyone has a good Saturday x

Had a sneaky look on the scales as its a week since I started back on the plan although my official weigh in day is going to be at class on Tuesday, and I've only lost 2 pounds since last Saturday, bit disappointed at this, I usually loose about 4 in my first week :(. Not going to give up though. Aching all over today after my marathon in the garden.

Breakfast: red onion omelette with a smidgen of cheese (1)

Lunch will be a sandwich and fish pie for tea

Hope everyone has a good Saturday x

Its so hard staying off the scales isn't it ...and two pounds is great, though I know what you mean about always hoping for more in the first week. I'm weighing on weds so let's hope we both do well x

Back