Fair, forty but not fat!

Do the dance Moog!!! Wahoo!!! x

You definitely deserve a fan fare, that's fantastic well done you!!

Same weight again this morning, so it's definitely real :D

Menu du jour
Breakfast: Low fat bio yoghurt with blueberries
Lunch: Philadelphia v low fat cheese spread, crispbreads and strawberries
Dinner: Mixed leaf salad, tomatoes, cajun chicken.
Snack: Go ahead apple bar.

Still dreaming of my boat. The survey's happening in the next couple of weeks, but we can't pick her up until July because of work commitments. Hopefully we'll take possession at the end of June though - as long as nothing nasty shows up on the survey!

Thanks everyone :)

So that's 2lbs officially gone this week and one stone left to go on this ticker. Hopefully I'll hit 11 stone something by the end of June - that's getting closer to pre-pregnancy weights and I'm really excited about that!

Away all weekend working. Hotel living makes food choices quite tricky, but I'll do the best I can... I'd like to be in the 170-something lbs in the next few days.

Just got back. Decent food choices across the weekend, but my cals have been 1-200 higher than normal simply because of relying on a hotel menu. Lots of walking, but I expect I'm in for a STS this week.

Could have been worse, and I'm not hotel living again until mid-July (when I've got 5 days to do!)

My work load increases dramatically tomorrow. I'm going to stick with the food plan and hope for the best. Will try and do a daily check in and read your threads as much as I can. Sorry if I end up vanishing - I'm not intending to, but as things get busier, I may not have much of a choice :(

Put on half a lb over the weekend, but that might be water as it's TOTM. With a bit of luck, there's still time to shift a lb this week, although it's going to be much harder fitting in exercise when I'm working in the evenings as well. Not going to stop though - it'll undo all of my hard work and I don't fancy starting up the whole exercise thing all over again in July!

Tried a size 14 frock on this weekend and it fits - I still can't see much of a difference in size, but there must be. I couldn't even fit a thigh in 14s at this time last year! Got my fingers crossed for a 12 in August :)

You're doing fantastic Moog, a real inspiration!

Moog, just wondering. Have you found that losing weight has helped with your CFS at all?

For someone who (if everything you read on here is to be believed) should have been in starvation mode for the last 6 months and should have lost virtually all muscle, I don't think I'm doing too badly ;)

I'm particularly pleased with my fat/muscle % - especially given the CFS! I dreaded looking (assuming it would be over 40%) but actually, it's much closer to 35%.

I'm having a bad day today - back to joint ache and pervasive exhaustion - but then I've worked all weekend without a break, so I can't say I'm surprised by that. Overall, I'm feeling much healthier and this is the first bad day I've had in a while. People are commenting about how much more energy I have, so there's obviously a significant difference. I've not been bed-bound for a few months now either - which is truly fantastic :D

It's difficult to say how much of that is down to the weight loss and how much is because of the graded exercise. Either way, it's working, and I'm going to do everything I can to keep it that way!

Sounds like you're doing great! hopefully you'll keep getting even better. How's the GET going?

Graded Exercise is going fairly well. I'm up to 23 mins on the cross trainer on alternate days now and I'm coping ok with that. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to get it up to 25 mins and sustain that. I'm literally taking it a day at a time.

1lb down this morning, taking me to 179lbs :D I've just bought a North Face down vest (sleeveless jacket thing) in a size 12. AND it zips up!! (Dunno if anyone else likes such things, but Gaynors have it listed for 50% off at the moment)

I'm not a 12 and not kidding myself that I am, but it's good to know that I'm securely in a 14 now and I might get to a 12 at some point over the summer hols. For now, I'm still beaming. I've got a size 12 piece of clothing :D :D :D

Weight's a bit all over the place this week. I blame TOTM. Up half a lb today after cross trainering last night. I know I didn't eat brilliantly yesterday (too much nibbling) but I was still under 1000 cals and burnt 200 of those through exercise. Hopefully it'll be back to 12st 11 tomorrow - I'd be very happy with that for a weigh-in on Friday.

Work is manic. Feeling completely overwhelmed. Sinking, sinking, sinking...

Keep swiming swimming swimming, lol!!! xxx

Glug, glug, glug...

Got another week of chaos, then hopefully a bit of a breather beyond that before it starts again. I'll be back properly in the middle of July :(

1lb down this week, which is great. I've had a weekend away and haven't been quite as angelic as I usually am with food choices. Very happy with the loss and I'm aiming for another 2 to be gone by the end of next week.

Feeling shattered. Need sleep. This isn't good at all...

Go sleep Moog, you done enough this week, we won't tell anyone! Well done on the loss! x

Back