Fair, forty but not fat!

I can't. I've got a team load of people to bully over the weekend to get this all moving. I am going to steal Sunday off and we're going to a boat show to oooh and aaahhh over things like ropes and whatnot ;)

Other than that, it's solid graft for the next 10 days. Long days too :(

Still, it's paying for the boat and it's good money in this economic climate. Mustn't grumble :) I'll survive!

In that case can I go to bed instead of you? Knackard!!! x

LOL It might give my husband a bit of a shock...

I'm done for tonight. Cross-trainer, shower then bed. Can't wait :)

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! x

24 mins!!! Wooohooo! Go me! That's 250 cals burnt and a whole extra minute added on. Back to 23 mins for the next one, but hopefully 24 again for the one after :D That 25 min spot is within reach! I'm getting there!

I'm going to get back to recording what I'm eating on here. I've not had the best of weeks and I'll get the "tsk!" if I don't sort it out before anyone notices! I've not been bad-bad, but I haven't been quite as focused as normal.

So here we go. 2lbs by Friday please :)

Wahoo go moog!!! x

Wahoo, shake that thang!!!

Don't work too hard lady! x

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to. If I can break the back of it in the next week-to-10 days, it'll be ok. If I don't, it'll be miserable until the middle of July.

Just got to bite the bullet and get on with it.

...And try not to moan too much ;)

but it's the moaning that makes it more fun, lol!!! Ok work hard, but make time for TLC too. x

I'll live vicariously. Need to know ALL about your weekend!

I'll be lucky if I can remember it... I intend to drink a shed load of wine!!! x

Good for you! Have a glass for me while you're at it, but drink it quickly so the calories don't count!

If only that were true... I would have been a size 10 months ago!!! x

Is that where I've been going wrong?

Damn. I had chocolate cake scoffing down to 12 seconds a slice too!

fraid so moog, all this time my ability to inhale 3 peoples worth of mcdonalds has been doing me no good what so ever!!! x

I'm gutted. Next you'll be telling me that it even contains calories if you eat/drink it with your eyes closed.

Yup, and standing up to eat buffet food doesn't make it less cals... no matter how big the elasticated waist is on your best buffet pants!!!

All these shocking revelations... and I'm still no thinner!!!

Right off to bed, hard days hamster cuddling and wine drinking tomorrow. I'll touch base after the bank holiday... Tell hubby not to worry I'm tucked up in my bed not yours!!! x

LOL Have a fab weekend! Enjoy the hamster and the wine (although possibly not together!)

Why do I always drop a lb the day after weigh in? I'd change my day, but I rather like the Friday girls with their balloon, so I think I'm doomed!

1lb to go before the end of the month to reach target. Not much of a chance with that one. Will be back later with today's food intake. Back onto the straight and narrow for me (I hope!)

No snacking!!

Last edited:
Back