Fair, forty but not fat!

Didn't make it onto the cross trainer last night, but I've got to get back onto the programme! I see my physio at the end of the month and I'll get a fair amount of grief if I've not got back to where I was in June.

Weigh-in today. I was expecting a STS or a slight gain, as I've only done a day and a bit of proper diet, but it was a 1lb loss! I'll take it!!!

Hopefully I'll be close to 11 stone-something by the end of the month. If I can get back on the diet properly, I'm sure I can do it. Part of me is annoyed with myself - I should have held everything together and done this in July!

I'm hoping that with a full week on the eating plan and doing it properly I'll have a biggish lost next week. I need some sort of motivation to kick-start me, but I suspect I just need to be brutal with myself!

Banana for breakfast, salad and chilli prawns for lunch, soup and savours, followed by a greek yoghurt and grapes for dinner - then it's back onto the boat for the weekend :D

Hope everyone else is doing better than I am!

Well done on the loss, you're obviously doing better than you think!

Well done!

Thanks guys. The diet is still pretty rocky and I'm not sticking with it 100%, but it's getting a bit better and a bit closer. I've just got to stop the snacking!

I weighed in this morning just to see how it's going and I'm down 2lb so far this week, which is great. It'll take me to 174lbs - which means there's less than half a stone to go until I see 11 stones appearing on the scales. That's pretty exciting, so I'm hoping that'll keep me on the straight and narrow.

I have no idea where my mojo's gone, but it really needs to get itself back again!!

Thanks so much for all the support xxx

Oooh I can't wait til I see the 13's never mind the 11's! Keep going!!

Oooh I can't wait til I see the 13's never mind the 11's! Keep going!!

You're doing brilliantly. It won't be long before you get there at all :)

It's officially 2lbs gone this week, so I'm heading in the right direction! I think I've finally managed to get work balanced out, so next week (starting today) I'm going for 100% within my cals and I'm going to get back on the cross-trainer on alternate days.

The last one is hard, but I've got some of the old aches and tiredness starting to creep back, so it's essential. Tonight's the night for that, so if I do have a crash then I can have a fairly easy Saturday. The only thing on the agenda is moving the boat about 2 miles back to its home mooring.

I need to shop for some winter clothes as well. NOTHING from last year fits. Wonderful and expensive all in one! It's tricky though - I'm a 14 at the moment, but should be down to a small 12/big 10 by the time I've lost this last bit, so I don't want to spend loads. I do need to be smart for work though. Think I'm going to have to hit eBay again...

Well done! Yeah, it's a bit annoying cos you know you're still losing weight but obviously need clothes that fit! Can be very expensive!

I love days where you get up and have a sneaky peek at the scales and you've dropped 1lb overnight :D

Yesterday, I was mostly very good. Soup, savours and a fruit salad for lunch, chicken in a creamy sherry sauce with salad for dinner. And a small cheeky little glass of white wine. Well, it was Friday ;)

I didn't get back on the cross-trainer though, so I'm kicking myself for that. Must do it tonight, or I don't have a crash day available if it all goes horribly wrong :(

Getting stuff sorted out for the final module of my MA, which means I'll be desk-bound tomorrow trying to finish all of the reading that I should have done before the summer. Just hope I stave off the midget gem craving or all my hard work will be undone ;)

Well done! Haha, that was like me. Whenever I am working loads its like I need food to keep me going! Was constantly hungry...more likely looking to procrastinate!

LOL Yeah - it's just like that Bostik. I am going to be good today. I am. If I repeat that enough I might just about be in with a chance!

I've got a hideous cold. I'm all snotty, headachey and hot and feeling pretty rubbish. Life is never simple is it? Still the same weight as yesterday, which is good as I went over on cals yesterday.

Whoops :(

Hello hello Mrs M good to see you back in the swing of it again. I'm impressed with your losses chick. How many calories are you eating now?? Have a lovely Sunday xx

Hi Shanny :) Look at you having hit target weight. Well done you! That must feel absolutely amazing! We need pics :)

I'm going for a straight 1,000 when not exercising, and I'll up it to 1200 or so when I do the cross-trainer bit. It's a bit higher than it used to be, but then it's less essential to shift the weight now than it was. I'm just keeping the diet recommendations from last time but eating more of it!

Just listed a load of stuff on ebay, so hopefully they'll sell and I'll have a bit of cash to restock my wardrobe. I feel bad about selling stuff that still has tags on, but there's no point in hanging onto size 18 or 20 stuff. I can still sort of get away with size 16, so I'm continuing to wear those for now (even if they are a bit big)

Feeling absolutely lousy and overdosing on lemsip. Hope everyone else is having a better day xx

Hi Shanny :) Look at you having hit target weight. Well done you! That must feel absolutely amazing! We need pics :)

I'm going for a straight 1,000 when not exercising, and I'll up it to 1200 or so when I do the cross-trainer bit. It's a bit higher than it used to be, but then it's less essential to shift the weight now than it was. I'm just keeping the diet recommendations from last time but eating more of it!
hey hon so happy your doing so well :) i will be reading x

Good luck with your EBay stuff I keep saying I'm going to do it!is it easy?

Hope you feel better soon xx

I'm trying to tackle it in chunks. I took a load of pics this morning and then spent about an hour listing 15 items tonight.

It's not difficult to do, just seems to take ages.

Still, if it can bring me in a bit of cash, that would be fab. I've got virtually nothing to wear that's vaguely smart for the autumn/winter! I'll let you know how it goes :)

Back