FAIR PLAY!!!!!

clessofme

likes to kick fats ass
For all the lads and ladies on lipotrim just wanted to say fair dos to us all on this bloody thing.it aint easy and god all you out there survivin even one day on this thing deserve a grand owl pat on the back. God lads just imagine a few weeks or be it months out of our lives to create the life most of us have only ever dreamed of, stand up, be counted and take a bow lads for getting this far be it your first day, first week, first month or even your first taste of real food after the long owl struggle on this. wer all gonna change the way we look at food, Look at us wer doing it, wel never EVER let ourselves get to a point where we have to go on a "diet" again cuz once we finish this, reach our goal, therel be NO turning back itl be full steam ahead in our slimmer, healthy, beautiful bodies. if you can handle this then you can handle any ole crap the world throws at you.

Couple of quotes i found:

Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can.
and remember lads, the only difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! :D
The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win!!!!! RIGHT ON!!!!
You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. YEAH!!!!!
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn. SURE I COULDNT SAY IT BETTER MESELF
and finally... there is nothing permanent except change...HELL YEAH!!!!
so just wanted to say that and well there it tis..sorry if i sounded like a bit of a psycho am just so psyched up and motivated i can see my goal in sight and through hell or high water ill get there and i know you all will too oh my god i sound so crazy this sounds like my own little i am woman hear me roar kinda speech , WHY NOT!!!! come on all together NOW LEMME HEAR YA!!!!!!
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:talk017::party0023::party0023::party0023::party0023:hee hee, seriously tho congrats well done and lets keep kickin fats ass...........GO US.......

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks claire!!!! amazing weight loss!!!!!WOW!!! looked at your pics its like diff person, cant get over the change in your face alone, wow you must be on air!!!!!:happy096::happy096::happy096:

lol. Go Girl!!!! :)

thanks claire!!!! amazing weight loss!!!!!WOW!!! looked at your pics its like diff person, cant get over the change in your face alone, wow you must be on air!!!!!:happy096::happy096::happy096:

thanks...nowhere near target yet though!!! Face has changed although I can't see it in the mirror, only in those pics!!:confused:

Thanks Classofme, u've really helped me. Was having my first tough day. Feelin bit down and craving chips ALL DAY!! Thank God I was out until late so I couldn't eat otherwise I seriously would have broken it and be ckicking myself up the ass right now.

Now I feel back on track

thanks...nowhere near target yet though!!! Face has changed although I can't see it in the mirror, only in those pics!!:confused:

but hun youve come so so far like!!! only reason ya notice it only in photos and maybe not in morror is cause like us all we look in mirror every single day at god only knows how many times a day!!! so like say when you first started your weight loss journey and never looked in the mirror til now your mind would get such a shock at losing so much!!!!! like when the people ya see every day dont really notice as much as those people ya dont see for a while!!!! so close your eyes imagine yourself with FORTY SEVEN POUNDS OF PURE FAT ADDED ON TO YOU see yourself trying to get into the clothes you can now fit into, how less healthy do you feel, how less confident do you feel??? now open your eyes look in the mirror and see the you of now the you thats MINUS FORTY SEVEN POUNDS the you thats more confident, more radiant, a tower of strength for coming this far already proving that if you can come this far youl get where your going sooner than you think jaysus i just gotta repeat that cuz what a shagin loss like FORTY SEVEN POUNDS!!!!!! you go girl!!!! you gotta get the raaaar approval for that so here tis
RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

Thanks Classofme, u've really helped me. Was having my first tough day. Feelin bit down and craving chips ALL DAY!! Thank God I was out until late so I couldn't eat otherwise I seriously would have broken it and be ckicking myself up the ass right now.

Now I feel back on track

well done Yuna take every day as it comes!!!! you must be real proud of yourself for not caving, tis tough like but as i said before only ourselves are responsible for our past and wer the only ones that can control our future!!!!! you gots to get a rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr :D approval now for beating a craving, cuz theyre the worst!!!!
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

cheers clessofme!!!

I'm on my second day and was feelin a wee bit cheesed off....that was until I read your rousing post lol.

I am woman-hear me roar.....classic mrs!!!!!:giggle:

you've cheered me up no end chick.

i am gonna give LT my best shot.

keep posting....you're a star.:queen:

well done Yuna take every day as it comes!!!! you must be real proud of yourself for not caving, tis tough like but as i said before only ourselves are responsible for our past and wer the only ones that can control our future!!!!! you gots to get a rrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr :D approval now for beating a craving, cuz theyre the worst!!!!
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

U r dead right!! :party0019:
Taking it one day/week at time makes a huge difference. Focusing on Saturday now - next WI . I'm so glad I didn't break it in the end otherwise I would be feeling very bad now. Thanks for being so supportive. You have a great attitude to life and it really shows in your posts. You are so positive, have u considered motivational speaking (r politics:))???? You have really inspired and 're-focused' me!!

How r you getting on with it?

Back