Fairys food diary

fairy3853

Hi guys, im back on this forum after a break when I found out I was expecting. My plan was to stick to SW through out my pregnancy, however that diddnt happen.

I lost a stone in my first trimester before food aversions and cravings got the better of me so i decided to ditch Sw and just do the Health Eating, shame that diddnt last and I soon slipped back into my old ways and soon put that stone back on and 2 stone weight gain is more than enough for any obese pregnant lady so iv come back.

Iv always struggled with my weight and in february 07 weighing 32stone I had a gastric bypass. The surgeon diddnt do my procedure correctly and the following 3 years saw me spending monthes at a time in hospital to find out why I was constantly vomating and being hooked up to a food drip, I was also vomating my own feceis(sp?) After numerouse surgeries it was discovered that the surgeon had re-connected my intestine to the wrong part of my stomach & also left too much of it so there was kink in my pipe work. It left me severly malnurised and almost killed me. A partial revision and having to eat a high calorie diet to put weight & muscle back on saw the scales creeping up abit too far, hence why I need SW now.

My weight is now 18st.5lb and im 30 weeks pregnant, so im not currently trying to loose any weight, just make sure I dont put any more on. I plan on doing EE till after my sons born and have to have an extra HexA, so please read, be brutal and let me know how I can improve things

WEEK 1 lost 2.5lb

Wednesday 4/1/2012 weight 18st.2.5lb

BREKKI.... Crumpet & light Laughing Cow 5.5syns
35g Porradge HEXB Milk from HexA1

DINNER....3 Bacon medalions, salad& Salad cream (1s) & 30g cheese HEXA2 WW whomeal (6syns)...Made an error with the bread, forgot id had my Hexb so had to syn the bread

TEA......Spag bol, made with loads of Onions & Mushrooms (forgot to buy peppers), tin of tomatoes & passata & 1/2 pack of lean pork mince.

Syns used today 12.5

Last edited:
THURSDAY
Pregnancy insomnia has got me so im up at silly Oclock. Had a past sald with some sliced ham, Cottage Cheese & Salad Cream (1syn) & a Jaffa cake (2.5)

BREKKI.... Diced pork steak sald & pasta, Cottage Cheese & Salad Cream (1) 100ml Orange Juice (1.5)

DINNER....2 WW bread spread with Tomatoe puree and "loaded" (this is peppers, mushrooms & Onions) sliced ham and sprinkled with my HEXA1 45g Cheese allowance & Grilled, served with a sald (1syn)(mmm, pizza)

TEA.....last nights spag bol turned into a chilli, served with Rice & Salad.

HexA2 was milk allowance used in drinks
FF Fromage frais with sweetner and almond & Vanilla Essence & a Nana

Baby Orange, Apple & another nana through the day
Bag of Snacker Jacks (5.5)
Syns used today 11.5

Bad muscle spasms in my thigh so came downstairs to sleep on sofa, felt very sorry for myself so went straight to the cupboard, think I ate about 5 jaffa cakes....not synning it, just drawing a line under it and start afresh Friday .

FRIDAY

BREKKI...Jacket spud, 1/2 tin of beans and stuffed with mushrooms & Onions & HEXA cheese

DINNER...Weatherspoons Chilli Noodles (1syn) and a big bowl of salad, also had abit of OH chicken for some protein. Apple

TEA.......Small bowl of leftover chiili but im sick of it so struggled with it, most got thrown away. Did a big bowl of fruit salad-Nana/Apple, tangarine, Muller yogurt.....Still hungry an hour later so had ham & cottage cheese with onion on my HEXB Bread
HExA2 Was skimmed milk, but other than in drinks diddnt have as forgot to drink it.

Crumpet & Marge 5.5s
Syns used today 6.5

Saturday

BREKKI.....3 bacon medalions, Loads of (mu)Shrooms, grilled tomatoe, scrambled egg, few beans and 1 baby potatoe.

DINNER.... Ham salad butty using HexB Bread, S/Cream (1s) bunch of grapes.

TEA.... Pizza Chicken (recipe on this site) with HexA 45g Cheese 1 large piece of pepperoni (2.5s)

SNACKS...Nana, Baby orange & a bunch of frozen grapes (please try these, there out of this world & took even my sweet craving away) Salt & Vinigar Snacker Jacks (5.5s) & a bowl of SW Chips..yum yum.

Had a realy hard day today and struggled to stay on track. Think bubs must be having a growth spurt cos all iv done today is eat. Plus iv been in discomfort around my bump so havnt been able to go for my little walk so feel abit dismotivated about that And the sweet cravings were driving me out of my head........BUT I DID IT, I stayed on plan, but I couldnt have done it without the help of ILoveCake, who surgested the idea of frozen grapes. This will now be a staple in my freezer

Sunday

BREKKI.....2 crumpets (breakfast in bed off OH) (11s)

Dinner......Pork, Steamed veg, Potatoes, Gravey (2.5)

Tea......Diddnt have any, went to bed ill....

Snacks....Bannan, 2 Apples, 2 baby oranges, Muller yogurt. 4 choccki biscuits (about 16s)

HexA skimmed milk used in drinks
HexB 2 aldi Cerial bars, the under 70 cal ones we can have

not the best of days today and I have weigh in tomorrow. OH fetced me breakfast in bed, 2 crumpets, he though i could have them. Then went shopping so when that was done, I was starving, then had to call to my mums, and ended up raiding her biscuit barel...

WEEK 2 lost 4lb
Gone from Monday evenings to Monday Mornings

Monday......

Woke at silly Oclock again and was starving so had some leftover chicken, salad & some savoury rice all mixed togeather with FF Cottage Cheese.

BREKKI......1/2 tin baked beans "loaded" and fried off in the same pan to make "mucky beans" Diced a few baby potatoes and roasted them and shoved them all in a bowl, yum yum & felt like comfort food.

DINNER... Roast chicken, Carrots, Brocoli, Green Beans, Boiled potatoes, Gravey (2.5s) dont realy know how to measure the gravey yet, but only just had enough to cover my veg & mint sauce (1s)

TEA...3 bacon medalions, cheese (HEXA1) & salad Butty. S/Cream (1)

SNACKS.....3 baby oranges, apple, nana FF muller 60g ice cream (5.5) Glass of milk from HEXB with sweetner in (yum yum)

Last edited:
TUESDAY

BREKKI...Porradge HexB with milk HexA1

DINNER....Salad, Loaded Pasta, Egg, Ham, S/Cream (2)

TEA......Diddnt have any as was at antenatal classes

SNACKS....2 Apples, 2 Baby oranges, 2 Nanas Yogurt, Jacket spud, turned into chips...Bite of home made xmas cake (4)

Came back from antenatal classes ready for bed & starving, so grabbed a bag of chrisps (6.5) & a slice of bread with ham & Cottage Cheeses on (3)

SYNS...15.5.....

Will plan better next Tuesday after antenal classes

Last edited:
WEDNESDAY

BREKKI.....fruit salad(tangarine, apple, Nana) Muller Yogurt & cous cous...Very filling with the cous-cous in.

DINNER...Ham salad Butty HexB with Cottage cheese & salad cream (1)

TEA.....southern fried chicken steak(3.5) salad, SW chips 7 s/cream (1) Pineapple

SNACKS...2 baby oranges 7 Mikado sticks (3.5) Cough sweet (1)....10 used today

THURSDAY

BREKKI......1/2 grapefruit, Mushroom & Lentil muffins recipe on hear HexA cheese in the recipe, 1/2 tin baked beans 2 bacon medalions fried egg.

DINNER......fish in batter but took all batter off and 3 pieces of scampi (3) couldnt have any free food as we were at mother in laws, but that was in no way filling so had a Nana, Apple & baby orange & a bowl of salad when I got home

TEA.....Pizza using HexB bread, "loaded" & fried off ham pieces and HexA cheese Bowl of pineapple.

SYNS...scan bran cake & vanila Quark (2) Milk (3) scampi (3) TOTAL SYNS 8

FRIDAY

Was awake all night till 5 this morning so had a ham sandwich on HexB bread & brown sauce (1)

Brekki...had late, ham, salad, savoury rice & cottage cheese. S/Cream (1)

DINNER.....Weatherspoons chilli noodles (1) & bowl of Salad

TEA...Pizza Chicken with pepporani (2.5) HexA1 cheese allowance Salad & S/cream (1)

SNACKS....1 Bannanas, Grapes, 8 Jaffa Cakes just kept going back for another, been craving so bad all day (20)
pineaple

SYNS USED 26.5

Not the best of day, I couldnt stop with the jaffa cakes, Going to get Oh to put them on the top shelf so I cant reach them any more

Last edited:
SATURDAY

BREKKI.... Jacket spud "loaded", HexA1 Cheese allowance, 1/4 of a tin of baked beans

DINNER....HexB pitta, salad & S/Cream (0.5) Ham joint, chopped & fried in Frylight & onion

TEA....1/2Chicken Boob, 2 Bacon medalions, Salt & Pepper Roasted potatoe chunks, Peas & "loaded"

SNACKS....Shared a grab bag of chrisps (5), Scan bran cake & quark (1) loose choccy (2) Loads of Mellon, 2 nanas Apple, 1 baby orange, few grapes.

Was starving at dads late afternoon, so did a plate salad (0.5 salad cream) with some ham & savoury Rice.

SYNS USED 9

SUNDAY

BREKKI.....2 bacon Medalions, Savoury Rice, Boiled Egg, Salad & S/cream (0.5) Slice of mellon Muller 2 Baby Oranges

DINNER...Roast beef, Yorki Pud (4) Mint sauce (2) Gravey (3) Mash (1) carrots, Broccoli & Parsnips & Garden peas.

TEA.....Bannana, 2 cheese on toast using HexA1 & HexB

SNACKS...Grapes, Muller 2 Bannanas
SYNS USED.....10.5.

Had a realy hard evening, had a mammoth row with OH & all I wanted was food, also found out some other news & not sure how were going to manage financialy for the next month. Think I will struggle to stay on track the next few weeks, but will still give it 100% regardless.

Week 2 GREEN DAY

MONDAY

BREKKI...2 HexB1 Bread, 1/2 tin baked beans, Fried Egg & mushrooms, baby orange

DINNER...Weatherspoons 5 bean chilli (1.5) salad & Dressing (2) small slice of xmas cake (5)

TEA...Ham salad (2.5) on HeB2 bread

SNACKS...1/2 grapefruit, 2 apples scan bran cake & Quark (1)

HEXA...Milk allowance
SYNS USED...12

Last edited:
Holding my hands up, iv just completly fell off the wagon.

Just had tea but was hungry, fruit fruit fruit...no, no, no. Had a bag of seabrooks prawn cocktail, & 2 of OH cerial bars, plus a slice of bread & Ham....

TUESDAY GREEN DAY

Was up at silly oclock again and hungry so had ham salad sandwich using HexB (2)

BREKKI....2 egg Omlet stuffed with Mushrooms & Onions,Cheese from HExA, Side helping of mushrooms and a spoon full of baked beans. Baby orange

DINNER......Other half of omlet from breakfast, & Salad (0.5)

TEA.....Jacket spud & bit or marge (1), salad (0.5) southern fried chicken (3.5)

SNACKS....2 Bannanas, 2 Baby oranges Apple...Made a birthday cake & had a bit of the cut offs (5)

SYNS USED 12.5

WEDNESDAY

BREKKI.....2 Toast & Marge(2) 3/4 tin of spaggetti & an apple 1/2 muller light

DINNER......Past, Salad(2) 3 bacon medalions Bannana & Orange

TEA.....Realy struggled with tea tonight, set off having stirfry & tuna steak, only baby had other ideas so this diddnt happen. Nibbled the stirfry but most went in the bin.
Ended up having a Cherry Muller Light, Bannana & Strawberrys.

SNACKS.....Small bowl of chip chunks & ham & tomato on 1 bread(3) Kellogs rice krispie orange square(7.5)

SYNS USED....14.5

THURSDAY

BREKKI...1/2 Grape fruit, Jacket spud Shrooms & Cottage Cheese

DINNER.....Salad(0.5) roast veg & chicken lasagnia with HexA cheese allowance. 4 mikkado (2)

TEA....Ham salad butty(0.5) using HexB bread, strawberrys, Nanna , apple & snack rice crispie aquare(4.5)

SYNS USED.....7.5 + 2.5 milk =10 Syns

FRIDAY

Diddnt sleep again so come 2am I was starving, did a big bowl of salad (0.5), savoury rice, Cottage chees, ham also had an apple.

BREKKI....4 Dark Rye Ryveta HexB, 1/2 tub of cottage cheese, Ham, 1/2 tomatoe Apple & Baby orange.

DINNER....Carrots, cabbage, herby potatoes & small pork loin steak....Muller

TEA....1/4 of a pineapple & a tomatoe, add this as my 1/3 superfree as I was having chips egg & beans

Mini Kellogs rice krispie square (4.5)
HexA milk allowance in coffee, finished rest off in a glas with some sweetner before tea. Yum Yum

EXCERCISE...25 min step on wii & 20 min walk into town

Last edited:
Back