• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fake it make it in your week

S: 16st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 2st10lb(16.67%)
I am beginning to think this is a marketting ploy - as each time there is one of these the ww ready meal will be 8 or 9 points and the make it one 11-16 points. Which would give you the impression that it was better to buy a ready meal for less points. I was looking at the pasta one in this weeks and the portions used in the make it one are much larger than what you get in the ready meal. I think if you pointed the recipe carefully you could get it down to the same amount of points for the same size portion.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st6lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.15%)
I was thinking that too!! WW are very clever! My 1st thought was, well I'll buy a ready meal then. Then I realised that actually, like you say, they're not comparing like with like. ANd a home made one would be nicer. And you enver know I might get my kids to eat it too!

Sneeze

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st10lb(31.01%)
I agree. The WW meals never really fill me up. They're fine for lunch but there's no way I'd be full after one for dinner...

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
I love tesco's light choices, they fill me up more than the ww ones.
Agreed, I love the mince and potatoes and also veg curry.

£1 each and 3 and 5 points repsectively...brilliant :D

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
S: 16st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 4st9lb(29.02%)
I had the mince and potatoes for lunch, it was really nice. It was only 5pp so i had a 1pp yorkshire pudding with it:D! Cant beleive it only cost £1:eek:
Sorry, I'm stuck on the old points, didn't think about what it would be on the new ones but 5 seems very good!