Fake it make it in your week

vijch50

I am beginning to think this is a marketting ploy - as each time there is one of these the ww ready meal will be 8 or 9 points and the make it one 11-16 points. Which would give you the impression that it was better to buy a ready meal for less points. I was looking at the pasta one in this weeks and the portions used in the make it one are much larger than what you get in the ready meal. I think if you pointed the recipe carefully you could get it down to the same amount of points for the same size portion.

I was thinking that too!! WW are very clever! My 1st thought was, well I'll buy a ready meal then. Then I realised that actually, like you say, they're not comparing like with like. ANd a home made one would be nicer. And you enver know I might get my kids to eat it too!

I agree. The WW meals never really fill me up. They're fine for lunch but there's no way I'd be full after one for dinner...

I love tesco's light choices, they fill me up more than the ww ones.

Agreed, I love the mince and potatoes and also veg curry.

£1 each and 3 and 5 points repsectively...brilliant :D

Agreed, I love the mince and potatoes and also veg curry.

£1 each and 3 and 5 points repsectively...brilliant :D

I had the mince and potatoes for lunch, it was really nice. It was only 5pp so i had a 1pp yorkshire pudding with it:D! Cant beleive it only cost £1:eek:

I had the mince and potatoes for lunch, it was really nice. It was only 5pp so i had a 1pp yorkshire pudding with it:D! Cant beleive it only cost £1:eek:

Sorry, I'm stuck on the old points, didn't think about what it would be on the new ones but 5 seems very good!

Back