Fallen of the wagon but I'm go na do it again ne takers !

Hey ladies

Ok so first week was cheating cheating and cheating but I still lost 5 pounds ( I was happy with that). But the last week hasn't been to good at all, haven't put on ne weight but haven't been sticking to cd.

So I've decided im gonna kick the 2 stones I liked to lose In the butt and stick to cd for at least 3 weeks before I cheat again.

Now why am I here ...

I'd like to have some buddies so that you and I both can motivate and help each other to lose this weight.

Awaiting response from all.

Thanks for reading and taking apart:)

We can do it !! I have replied to you on my thread, let's keep in contact to support each other through.

I was on ss but now I'm doing ss+ as I need a hot drink.

I'm gonna do weigh in mid week on a Wednesday jus so I stay motivated and then my official weigh on a sat.

Reason behind two weighs a week is so that I stay focused..

So to start my weigh today is 12st 3pounds

Hoping to lose at least 2 pounds by mid week weigh in :)

I am on day 6 of CD sole source. The first 3 days were AWFUL!! I was literally in tears where i was sooo hungry and stressed!!Anyway I got through it and day 4 and 5 were fab, i had so much energy and wasnt hungry at all! However today (day 6) i am really hungry again and so tempted to cheat, altho i know im not going to as desperate to lose this weight!! I have already lost 12lbs in 6 days which is fab but just missing food loads today!!doesnt help that i had a voucher sent through today for a meal for 2 at a local restaurant after a wrote a complaint the other month :( I have sent hubby and his friend off to use it instead. I would have loved a mixed grill tonight but oh well!! My start weight was 12 st 8lbs and im now down to 11 st 10lbs. I want to get down to 9 stone before Aug 18th as my sister is getting married and im bridesmaid and the other 3 bridemaids are all like size 6 lol! I am so determined to see it through! I have been a serial yo yo dieter for 10 years, since i was 14!!and had enough!! just want to be slim and sexy again not justg for me but for my hubby! ive had 4 kiddies in last 5 years and each pregnancy i put on more and more weight! anyway good luck everyone- WE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have stuck a photo of me on the fridge of when i was 9 stone and one i took when i started this diet and its great motivation!! :)

Needtolose3 said:
Hey ladies

Ok so first week was cheating cheating and cheating but I still lost 5 pounds ( I was happy with that). But the last week hasn't been to good at all, haven't put on ne weight but haven't been sticking to cd.

So I've decided im gonna kick the 2 stones I liked to lose In the butt and stick to cd for at least 3 weeks before I cheat again.

Now why am I here ...

I'd like to have some buddies so that you and I both can motivate and help each other to lose this weight.

Awaiting response from all.

Thanks for reading and taking apart:)

Come join team ideal :)
That goes for anyone needing support x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back