Fallen off the wagon. l need to get serious!!!

pixislim

This week I need to turn myself around, pick myself up and pull up my socks. Any more appropriate cliches will do. I started off well and then hit my birthday :-(

On wWeds I thought I had done well by only having a small slice of cake to celebrate. Well, the rest of it got gobbled on Thurs and Fri. Not only that but Fri I just went mad with a prepacked sandwich and crisps and a pack of peanut m&ms for lunch. Expect weigh in tomorrow to be followed by loads of sad faces.

Right so that is gone. Now today I will be indulging in loads of free foods and will get myself back to 100%.

Hope all of you had a good week and all of the best for the next one.

Here's another you might find helpful (pinched from fillymum but I don't expect she'll mind!) which carries the wagon analogy a bit further

"Being on this diet is like being on a wagon that goes at speed then slows down, but it may even stop or go in reverse for a short time, so dont get off the wagon! If you get off, get thrown off, or lose your place, run after it! If that doesn't work, get the next immediate wagon. Fight to stay on the wagon it will take you to your destination "

and as better people than I have said before, just draw a line under it and get back on plan..... birthdays happen..... have a brilliant week! :)

woodmouse said:
"Being on this diet is like being on a wagon that goes at speed then slows down, but it may even stop or go in reverse for a short time, so dont get off the wagon! If you get off, get thrown off, or lose your place, run after it! If that doesn't work, get the next immediate wagon. Fight to stay on the wagon it will take you to your destination "

Wow, that is a really good picture to keep in mind!! Maybe I should physically run after the wagon. That'll melt the lbs away. :-D

Joking aside, thanks for your words of wisdom.

Back