Fallen Off the Wagon

merriefach

peeling off the layers
:mad:Well and truly fell off the wagon last night. Wont go into detail except that I sufferred all night as a result. Really had heartburn and felt bloated, haven't been like that since starting my journey.:sigh:

Hey Ho, back to work today and trying to get back on track.:eek: Not helped by colleagues who always seem to find a time when your down to let drop that they are all going out tomorrow night and because I am a manager, they haven't included me:mad:

Well now is the time to show them!!:wave_cry:

Hey merriefach..
Just wanted to say chin up hon!! You have done so well so far 15.5 pounds in 2 weeks is great.
Try and drink lots of water today and flush it through your system, and try and recognise what made you have what you did!
Aww thats not very nice not to invite you out, sometimes people are just so *****y!
Chin up your doing fab and before you know it...... you will be SLIM SLIM SLIM! x

Awww hunnie, big ((hugs))
I have felt similar, when friends arrange to go out. They didn't invite me out once (I didn't even know about it, until I saw pics on facebook!) I think people think because you can't drink, you can't have a good time!
Sometimes "blips" are not just a learning curve, but I do think they are good for us (not calorie wise, i'm talking emotionally)
We always end up thinking (esp when chronic tummy ache kicks in) that whatever we blipped with, was so not worth it...and I believe it helps for the "next time" we feel like our food demons are upon us.

To help me, I have bought some chicken fillets (skinless) and I keep them in the freezer. There have been 2 occasions since a very bad Indian curry binge that I've had visits from my food demons, and the chicken has been there for me to cook and eat. When I have done this my weight losses haven't been altered. I think it is an idea to buy in some "safety food" for when times are hard.

You're doing soo well, don't let this blip get you down too much. Today, I'd drink lots of water to try and flush out any bad things that may be left in your tummy. Then hopefully the ketosis fairy won't be too far away!

Big HUgs x x x

Listen now, you have done really really well so far and as your 2 weeks into the diet you will still have the little food demons in your head these will go with time. You had a blip, for some people having a blip is their focus for the duration of the diet. If you do get tempted next time rememeber how ill you felt after this blip.

Back