Fallen off the wagon!!!!

louise_lily

Day 9 and I just cant stick it anymore im sooo hungry! Had headaches again this morning and feeling lightheaded. Im in ketosis axcording to ketostix but genuinely physically hungry. Im a chef so im handling, cooking, smelling food all day and its torturous! I had 1 scrambled egg with a little grated cheese, no carbs and not a lot of calories so hoping will stay in ketosis. Better than a big binge I thought! Anyone done this and what happened?

Oh no, poor you it got too much, don't worry we all have those moments I had the thoughts too and at times was close to caving in but didn't thank God! It's OK, you've not had any carbs so you'll most likely still be in ketosis, so just carry on and imagine it never happened! You may notice your losses on the scale aren't as good as if you were to have done tfr that week (I noticed that in the past when I had chicken cheats lol) but it shouldn't be too much of a major issue. The only downside now is that you've tasted food, so although physically you aren't in day 1,mentally you might be and so you're going to have to be really strong if you want to still continue with tfr. Usually from here people will start going back to eating here and there and drop out of tfr, I don't know how you feel about continuing with it or whether you prefer a diet where you can eat aswell as have limited shakes? You can do the maintenance version or some other similar diets with eating, or you can soldier on and promise yourself it's a own off, but from my experience of doing the, same thing I've learnt that one grain of salt for me makes me go back to food! Lipotrim tfr is like military camp, it's extremely tough and not everyone makes it so you just have to look deep inside and think about what's going to be realistic for you (especially being a chef must be a tax on your willpower), I wish you all the best regardless and as long as you're eating less than you're using your a winner!!

Well I feel like a different person today! Ketosis must finally be kicking in! Not hungry and a lot happier at last! Will just have to put it down to a bad day and a one off blip and keep going. Im ready to smash it!! X

That's the spirit! Just carry on no looking back, there's no diet in the world that gives losses as good as this diet, it's just short term sacrifice and it's well worth it! Saw my pharmacist today, lost 3kg this week it's left me buzzing and motivated to continue, I'm not gonna lie I have had urges to eat but I feel I've learnt how you just ignore them and reason against them now and I'm not stopping til I reach my goal!

How you doing today? I love when I get through a weekend as I tend to find they are the hardest times for me, during the week my job really keeps me on my toes but it's when I have time to rest I get hungry lol I'm guessing it's the opposite with you being a chef? How is ketosis and how are you feeling?

Hi, sorry been so long busy at work and poorly baby at home! Iv been up and down but hopefully on an up now! Went to a pub for a family meal last nite with my shake. Tonite will be hard got a friends leaving do, drinks then a restaurant, then more drinks!!! Gonna stay strong tho! Lost 6.5 pounds at second weigh in so total 15 pounds. Over a stone in 2 weeks theres just nothing else that gets these kind of results. Iv never lost a stone on any diet before giving up let alone in 2 weeks so have to keep going. And if I can do this, especially with my job and social events I will be pretty chuffed and proud and think I could do anything!! How r u getting on xxx

Wow that's amazing hun well done! The fact you went to your weigh in is so good, i was worried maybe you may have dropped out it's so easy on this diet but then you surprised me with the restaurant comment! Keep up the good work, remember this diet is short term! I'm doing amazing thanks, I've got 4 more weeks til go before I have a break, then I might come back on for a final 3 weeks to finish! I've been ever so busy so it's really helped and I'm just in the mode now! Anyway stay strong and keep me updated, well done on the losses, like you say no diet can give you the results this diet gives

Back