Fallen right off the wagon!

willowmcg

As per title I've fallen right off the wagon and under the wheels. At first I stuck to protein, but last night I had a dinner with potatoes and wine but today I had bread and sausage roll.
Should I wait till Monday and start again or get back on tomorrow?
I feel such a failure and hate myself right now, but it doesn't stop me.
You all have been such an inspiration and reading all your losses make me think ' I can do this' till I get temptation, then it all goes to pot.
I think I deliberately sabotage (sp) it for some stupid reason, but desperately want to lose this weight.

Don't beat yourself up about it, just get straight back on it tomorrow don't leave it until monday as you will find it a struggle exp eating the next 3days. maybe you could just have a shake now and one before bed. i ate last weekend which i'm saying do not do, it's the worst thing i could have done. i have found it a real struggle after that binge but yest and today been good. don't wait until monday. :)

dont worry start tomorrow look what damage u could do in4 days .draw a line under it and start fresh the mara . i think we all sabotage at one time or another . when i done sw when i got 2 2 stone i just said 2 my self i will just have a weekend off at xmas sadly i never went back so 1 and half stone heavier i joined LT now at my WI yesterday i reached 2 stone off and believe it or not i was driving home trying 2 convince myself that i deserved a weekend off as i am going away 4 the weekend, will i every learn all night i thought about giving up, i nearly did then the dogs wanted walked and when i was out having a up beat song play in my ear and runing up and down the field like a lune i realize the weight of my belly was not pulling my trackies down i said to my maybe i will stick it out. so today i when and got my hair cut short so i would stick it out as if i put the weight back on i would look like a turnip with a wig lol its kinda pixie cut wouldnt suit a fuller face so i hope it help keep me strong sorry 4 babling on so get back on the wagon chum x

Thanks Becci, Im gonna try and get back into it tomorrow. My mind tells me exactly what to do, but I go right off and do the opposite. Am going to make an extra effort to stick with it as it's only myself I'm hurting. I just feel like such a fat pig just now but just carry on for some stupid reason. You're right the next 3 days will only make it harder to get started again.
OK tonight, a shake and water and from tomorrow on, stick with the programme.
Good luck to you too.

Hey I know exactly how u feel' :( I had a wedding and I came total of track too! Worse thing is wedding was on the weekend! I keep starting and then falling of the wagon and this has made me gain 1kg!! Anyway like you I'm starting again today so heres to us starting again!! Xxx

Gina and naz, thankyou, am gonna go for it tomorrow and be really careful for the rest of today. I have put fish on for the rest of the family and am going to have that without veg or potatoes and start afresh tomorrow. Thanks guys, without you I wouldn't get back on track, but now feel I can and will do it, just a bit disgusted that I fell so quickly,

Thanks Becci, Im gonna try and get back into it tomorrow. My mind tells me exactly what to do, but I go right off and do the opposite. Am going to make an extra effort to stick with it as it's only myself I'm hurting. I just feel like such a fat pig just now but just carry on for some stupid reason. You're right the next 3 days will only make it harder to get started again.
Good luck to you too.

Hi Willow. I won't even say good luck for tomorrow cos it's not down to luck but determination and motivation. Our words reflect our thoughts so don't say "I'm gonna try and get back into it tomorrow" but "I will be back on track tomorrow and will stick with it if it kills me"! Don't take the last bit too literally - you know what I mean! :D

Good luck to you too.

good on you willow,it's not worth it believe me. hope you continue with it and good luck to you too. keep us updated on how you are getting on xx

Hi, Good for you getting back on it. I was going to say don't wait but then everyone else has already said that. I want to have some lunch and crunch suff so much; but instead of saying I can't have it - I think I can have it but i don't want it. I never thought I'd be able to do it but I have managed; yes I'm only in early days but I'm in it for the long haul.

You can do it. Just remember that.

Back