Fallens Weigh in !

well done :D

Really well done - I start tomorrow

Thank you!!! good luck, this is a good site for inspiration, and im always here if you need a chat or a rant ! let us know how your first week goes xx

2lb lost not great but not bad either a loss is a loss - going to but a 'trampette' tomorrow to do a bit of gentle exercise each day - good luck for next weeks ladies and lads !

That's a good result for 2 weeks. I start on Tuesday if get All clear from doc. Are you doing SS ? X

Yep, I am doing ss - have you done it before? I dont know if I could do the ss+ at the moment - I think the ss is good to start you and re-educate your self about food and your own personal relationship with food.

I am enjoying, at the moment, not having to think about food or have any kind relationship with it...I think its good to see the weight plan as more than just about losing weight. But also to prepare yourself for when you have to go back to food and taking time now will ensure you can handle that relationship when you return to food, so you dont end up back in the same boat...

Probably a bigger answer you wanted there lol... a simple yes im on ss probably would have done he he he... have a good week xx

LOL no that was a good answer Fallen, and yes I am on SS today my first day is nearly over. My relationship with food is pretty awful to be fair. Portion control does not work and when not at work I pick terribly between my man size meals. Ive not been hungry today so far but am craving terribly for food just about anything would do. x

weigh in yesterday and another 2lb gone. Had a hard week cause my blood sugar kept dipping, so needed eat. So I am gonna try a new tactic his week and switch to ss+ so as to regulate my sugar abit better. Day 2 of ss+ and at the moment i can honestly say i feel a lot better - but the week is young!

hope you all have a good week xx

Back