Falling off the wagon early!

Me! I've definitely fallen off the wagon - it's like xmas has already been at my house! I've vowed to knock the crisps and choc on the head now and instead have ordered a load of superfree fruit and veg in for xmas. Get in!

I was going to ask exactly the same thing this morning!

I'm having one of those "Down in the dumps days" as my little one was too poorly to go to nursery and so i'm just dwelling on what i've eaten and how i've gone off plan.

I weigh in on a wed's and so I have a few days to try to recover but I just want to eat cheese and drink wine!!!

Greeting to you all - I am glad to have found you all cos I just have eaten my way through the weekend. Mince pies, Cheese & Crackers, caramel slices, chips and what ever else I could get my hands on. Feeling tired and really down in the dumps today, regreting what I have done. Am trying to shake off the feeling but it is bloody hard:(

And its not even Christmas yet!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for listening

I don't know why i'm doing it to myself especially when Slimming World is one of the only plan's that lets face it, lets you have naughty treats to stop you going off plan but the goodies are just too nice to resist!

I'm feeling poo today, caught little one's cold and so i'm eating on plan today but i'm using syns in my hot honey and lemon drinks.

I wonder if I can do at least 1 day on plan!!!

All last week I was really bad with the booze - I drank every night!! And now this weekend my OH (who also goes to SW with me) suggested we open a box of Celebrations that were supposed to be a present "and just have a few" and we've been eating them all weekend. He has missed the last 3 weigh ins due to being away with work but I have been. I know I'll have put on this week but lost last week which was great. I just wonder what the scales are going to say to my OH on Wed.....he's been out alot for meals with being away with work so could be anything. We're still eating SW meals at home but are having extras that we shouldn't have and I think I'm going to struggle till the new year. I just can't resist the booze!

Totally - i had 2 bad weekends - which partly was xmas parties and suchlike, but mostly me being a piggly pigmuncher and ordering takeouts instead of cooking from scratch. Grrr!

I have no weigh in this week, and my next weigh in is on 29th. I checked my home scales today and i am already 3lbs up from my last weigh in - arghhhhhhhhhhhhh! so need to be good, and try and pull it back a little before its a case of 7lbs on for next weigh in.

I am sure a little focus will be good for me! x

Most definately fell off the wagon this week with several unplanned meals out and lots of booze! Weigh in tonight to assess the damage but definately back on plan tomorrow until Christmas eve! Good luck everyone!

I'm am sat here after having a lovely SW meal of ham, egg and chips out the mag ... Drinking a vat of red wine. Nuff said ;-)

Well i've not managed to get back on it. I've had ribs and chips, kfc twice, krispy kreme doughnuts, chicken and chips, an untold amount of magners all in one weekend. Feeling rather sick today however! I'm going to attempt to get back on the wagon today till Friday and then straight back on it after Christmas. Otherwise i risk putting on half a stone and thats a quarter of the two stone its taken me 6 months to lose so far!

Well I seem to have had a Christmas miracle! Got on the scales and was amazed to have lost 4lb getting my 4 1/2 stone award in the process! So don't panic to much you can all have slip ups and get back on it!

Ditto :wave_cry:

I seriously need to just shut up! I keep banging on to hubby about how good i'll be after Xmas whilst i'm stuffing my face with stilton, I swear if I carry on he's gonna explode!

I think I need to relax and just be thankful for actually losing 2 stone with only a handful of gains, I thought i'd gained last wed's and I stayed the same. Yes I will gain on wed's but I won't be the only one (probably) and so what, I've bloody enjoyed myself!

Now to just enjoy and shut up!

How are we all doing??

I've got proof that the gym is bad - I did a pump class last night and stuck on plan but put on 0.8lbs. Hehe isn't it daft how we get hung up on little things?

Back