Falling off the wagon

Mrs Skaz

I'm desparate for a piece of toast and a can of tango so much its driving me mad. I dont want to leave the diet just would like one night eating a sensible healthy meal. Has anyone still lost when they have fallen off the wagon and if so what do you fall off for.:break_diet:

i know how you feel go to bed and dont do it, you will only feel bad ive3 fallen off the wagon a few times, when i did it 3 years ago it was for a chip shop scollop, 4 weeks ago it was pasta, ive been on it now 9 days and ate a peice of ham the other day, i felt crap after, not worth it and now im also wanting some buttery toast but just keep walking away

Hang in there! we all have these bad days and hunger urges, but stay motivated and dont give up, you will feel better in the morning.

Don't do it! I've had a couple of slips and felt like c**p! Bad tummy, tiredness, and inevitable gain/maintain at the weigh in. It's so not worth it. Remember - nothing will taste as good as being skinny will feel! xx

hello mrs skaz

its really hard this diet, and there will be days all the time where you want to eat, you just have to be strong and not give into temptation and remember why you are doing it in the first place. I had only 1 onion ring a few weeks ago and the guilt i felt after was awfull. stay with it and you will see great results, toast,tango, and healthy meals wont be going anywhere and when you get to goal you can have them then :) xx

HI last week was my first week and omg was it hard i had a few picks of the kids plates and ate a ham and cheese sandwitch which was just screaming at me to eat it, i felt crap after words i still lost 7lb on my 2nd week now and have not picked as it seems to be getting easyer by the day

It will get easier. Stay strong and remember the results will be so worth it. Food will be there when you finish tfr.

I just wish i had not fallen off the wagon had 5 full 100% days had my tea time vanilla shake and thought i was going to vomit, put myself on the bed feeling awful also (TOTM) and kept thinking about food and that I needed to eat i stayed there for ages contemplating but gave in, stupid thing i ate ryvita and cheese and a cup of soup the sickness soon went i could of kicked myself i was in ketosis too i bought the sticks from the chemist, so i am starting again tomorrow just got the chocolate shakes and I'm gonna try the soup, i had lost 7lb in them 5 days but still had lost 4 when i went back to the chemist which i am pleased about at least i had not put it all back on. Well this time around at least i know what to expect I admire all the people who have stayed on this long term you deserve a medal.

Thanks all - you have made my craving go away just with your words. Its weigh day tomorrow - hopefully I will be 3-5 lbs lighter

Back