Falling off the wagon

GarethSheerin

Recently I haven't been doing well with Slimming World at all. I was doing really well at the start losing 16lbs my first week then losing 4lbs and 5lbs a few times after that but 2 weeks ago I put on a pound and lost it last week but feel I've put more on this week. I was doing good up until Sunday when I had a curry so I just scrapped it for this week.

Any tips on how to get back on track, Thanks! :)

Beep Beep = Wagon coming thru.. all aboard?

Gareth having a curry does not mean its over for the week, that is only one meal in twenty one....
If you slip a little, just get straight back on track. (pls remind me of this when i have my first slip up).

I also suggest you read the story of the two dieters... most enlightening..

So have a big :bighug:and get back on track hunny x

Thanks :), actually lost half a pound. Forgot to mention I was out partying on Friday too but I'm so glad I actually lost. Must get a wee read at that now :)

YW Gareth, and if it is any consolation I fell off the flaming wagon last night myself. Exam nerves kicked in and the old comfort eating mindset kicked in. Still back on it today and will keep plodding on x

Aw I couldn't cope with exams so I left lol fair play to you for still keeping on track, I wouldn't be able to do it if I was doing exams.
I read that story last night too and I'm exactly like the girl who wants to lose it really fast :p but I worked out that if I lose an average of 2lbs for the next 28 weeks I'll be 4 stone lighter for Christmas :D I'm ready to give it a go, even 3 stone would be amazing!

Im so pleased it helped you hun.
I am doing an open university degree in social policy and criminology for some strange reason. You would think I had learnt by now lol.

I love that idea tho, 2lbs a week (ish) is 3 or 4 stone by Christmas.. it helps spur me on too.
Thanks xx

Tbh Gareth even I dont know what it is sometimes.

Todays exam is on crime and justice so criminological concepts around crime, definitions of crime and social harm, corporate and state crimes etc...

Back