Family Guy

Mr_Wombat

Gold Member
Any other Family Guy fans on here? :D

I'm pretty much addicted at the moment having ignored the show for so long. Caught some episodes in the States and ended up bringing a box set back with me :rolleyes:

Anyway, once I am fit and healthy I am gonna tour all the local nightclubs saying 'Giggedy Giggedy' to all the ladies*.

*Or perhaps not lol.

I LOVE Family Guy.
I would pay to see you pretend to be Quagmire in a club. lmao!!!

~Silence~

I LOVE Family Guy.
I would pay to see you pretend to be Quagmire in a club. lmao!!!

~Silence~

Maybe there's an opening in the job market for me after all :D

I find Herbert waaaay too creepy though.

Apparently the Family Guy team are working on a Cleveland spin-off :)

Omg, that would be awesome! I love Cleveland!!

Ooh, and Peter.

Infact, it's just a great show!!

It's been like cancelled in the US a few times though hasn't it!?

I just watched a few espisodes because I was inspired.
I love Brian and Stewie.
Herbert is just creepy, but perversely funny.

~Silence~

I like the next installment of Stewie being a story critic, where Brian just whacks him round the head with a book. lmao.
I love the musical episodes. Road to Rhode Island is the best!

~Silence~

Anytime that Brian and Stewie get together in a scene makes me crack up laughing.

My favourites have to be the 'Cool HWhip' scene, as well as the episode where they both renovate a house... the part where they talk to each other over the radio (...'over') is pure comedy.

Yeah I have to agree. The interaction between Brian and Stewie is by far the funniest.
Although I kinda like Lois too. And I identify soooo much with Meg!!!
It's one of my favourite programmes. I watch it faaar too much.

~Silence~

I caught one of these the other night on BBC3 after ignoring it for ages, and I laughed so hard I woke up the kids :D It was the one where had to rebuild civilisation. Oh man, I'm laughing now :D :D :D

I had a bit of a family guy fest last night. I too hadn't watched it for ages. It's best like that cos you forget the jokes and stuff and they're funny all over again.
I watched the one where Quagmire gets married last night... was thinking of you in that local night club Mr Wombat!!! Giggity giggity, giggity goo. lmao

~Silence~

I had a bit of a family guy fest last night. I too hadn't watched it for ages. It's best like that cos you forget the jokes and stuff and they're funny all over again.
I watched the one where Quagmire gets married last night... was thinking of you in that local night club Mr Wombat!!! Giggity giggity, giggity goo. lmao

~Silence~

:D

Saw that one last night too, as well as a few others. :)

Family Guy is one of those shows that never fails to lift my mood when I watch it. I always turn to it if I'm feeling a bit crappy. :p

I love family guy. Again I was one of those people who ignored it for ages then watche dit by accident and became hooked!

Absolutely love Family Guy, I've got the series boxed sets and also the Blue Harvest and Christmas DVD's. The latter series are definitely more rude than the earlier ones!

what about when peter bargains with death and goes back in time? when hes dancing in the nightclub
"na na na na na na , na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na and then another na na na na na"
haha! silly me xx

Back