Fancy dress, costume suggestions needed

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Didn't think I was going to a fancy dress this year but friend is having fancy dress house warmer... any sugesstions or pics greatly appreciated haha.. thanks x

Hey, i went to a second hand shop the other day and bought the most amazing hand made wedding dress!!! It has a 5 ft train and is amazing, all for the pricey sumof 30euros lol... I am going to a fancy dress party as draculas bride, i am making a viel out of that spiders web stuff you get out of the pound shops, bit of blood, white as a sheet with blue lips and a bouquet of dead flowers lol.. im gonna b sooo spooky!!! Will post pics from the night, I can wait x

I've done loads!! As an ex-rugby chick, dress codes were enforced weekly - so....

Madonna (80's look) string vest, fishnet gloves, leggings etc

70's - Love train! Charity shop fave!!! Big flares, platforms, flowery tops and I have the biggest blonde afro EVER!!

Old Granny - one of my faves! Old granny dress from charity shop, hair in rollers and big bottle bottom specs

Also done Nun, Cowgirl, Smurf (ha), toga (easy!), Lara Croft (not fun unless you're comfy showing your bod!), PJ party, 9 Carrot gold (gold outfit with 9 carrots round your neck!), Bierkeller girl - including wired pigtails to make my hair flick up!!

Ebay is great and charity shops too - so doesn't have to be expensive.

Obviously, if you have money to spend, hit the hire shops - they have some great ones.

Let us know what you decide - enjoy x

haha thanks everyone....

at the minute I am thinking batwoman :) seen a costume but would be able to make it up too with a black dress, black tights high boots and yellow belt and that... something like this but I dont want the latex dress haha i will get the latex gloves and cloak and then the mask too.... think i will get a short black bobbed wig too.. that is the idea at the minute...

24aae9e8980988f4f20bb58070a37adc.image.220x400[1]

tried to post a pic of what I am talking about but it wont go up????

Jenny yea I will get some pics and put them up :):)

Back