Fanfare please....

cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Excuse my self indulgence, but.......

• Today is my 104th weigh in, so it is my 2 year anniversary of starting SW
  • I lost 3lb this week
  • This takes me into the 11s which is the first time in my adult life I have ever been this light
  • I got my 7 stone award
  • I am now only 1 stone from target and it is looking pretty close and achievable
I really just wanted to say a big thank you to all you minimins guys who post and support and inspire and show your love and concern for strangers every day.

And wanted to add that if my story says anything at all, it is that this IS possible- and not just as a short term fix, but a life changing experience- even if you have a long way to go, with effort and courage (and all the support from here) you WILL get there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

FANTASTIC :D :D

amazing loss honey. amazing achievement and i'll bet you look amazing to boot :)

abz xx

Well done for keeping it up!!

3lbs is a brilliant loss! And congrats on the new stone award!

Absolutely AMAZING!! Congratulations, you're my hero CP!!! xxxx

:happy096::0clapper::winner::party0011::party0011:

Well done Hun!!!! Thats amazing!!!

xxxxx

Amazing hun - you really are an inspiration! xxx

CP!!! Ive said it before, i will say it again - you are my inspiration for losing weight on SW!!! you make it all real for me!

Well done on your fanastic loss! xxx

Fantastic, well done! You are an inspiration to us all. XXX

Wow, after two years to still be going, still be eating on the plan, still losing weight and still being motivated?

It's incredible, and utterly inspiring!

WOW - absolutly amazing and what a fabulous post to all us newbies - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!!

xx

Hi CP, Reading your post is just what I needed! You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss, you are so close to the finish line, you should be so proud of yourself!

Back