...of the oral kind!:eek:

As in fantasy LT flavours!;)

My savoury......Spicy Lentil and Chicken soup

My sweet.......Pistachio Ice Cream flavour shake

Add yours!

:)

hot spicey tomato soup for my main
tirimisu for the sweet without a doubt.

Right now I'd be happy with a soup that actually tastes like soup lol. In all honesty, even if it only tasted like those Bachelor cup-o-soups that would be an improvement for me

Well I actually couldnt even imagine a nicer shake than the vanilla with coffee.... its the nicest drink I have tasted EVER....

When it comes to fantasies I like to keep mine of the sexual nature - cant wait to loose my chunk and start acting some of them out! lol

x

When it comes to fantasies I like to keep mine of the sexual nature - cant wait to loose my chunk and start acting some of them out! lol

x

Couldn't agree more ;), but as we are on food, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, chocolate cheese cake, all over chocolate body paint, chocolate knickers... ooo look I have perfectly blended sex and food - now thats what I call a fantasy!

x

You know my number baaaaaaybeh :cool: xx

Like i said on another thread,the twisted choco bar is a bit obscene and of a sexual nature, or is that just me that thinks that.do you know what i am mean

mmmmmmmm

heaven...

Couldn't agree more ;), but as we are on food, chocolate, chocolate and chocolate, milk chocolate, chocolate sauce, chocolate pudding, chocolate cheese cake, all over chocolate body paint, chocolate knickers... ooo look I have perfectly blended sex and food - now thats what I call a fantasy!

i bet ur hubby thinks he is in heaven porgeous xox lol xox

heaven...

i bet ur hubby thinks he is in heaven porgeous! ur def are a sex machine ;) oxoxoxoxoxo

Back