Fantasizing about the possibilities.

Morning SM

You can thank people by clicking on the thumb in left hand corner of each persons post :p

You are doing well and your wise to ignore the Wi scales lots of people moan about them. Hope your hunger subsides, have you thought about splitting your packs so you have more to spread throughout the day?

I'm currently doing WW'ers after a break of 4 months when i gave up smoking, initially I lost 2.5 stone with WW'ers but it took all of 11 months of hard work. Since my break back in sept I have put on nearing 2 stone now :cry: Smoking Nurse tells me thats normal but it just p*** me off as it took so long to lose that weight originally!
I'm loving the results I'm seeing you all lose with CD so am seriously thinking of doing that for an initial short period and see how I go!! :p Thats if i can stick at it!
x

I have no thumb, deprived. Lol....maybe i am not an elite member yet!

I have tried watchwatchers, its good in that its doable but like you say, results are slower that cambridge, its relentless.

If i were you I would go for it, trust me, no one inclusing myself thinks they can stick to it, but its amazing what you can do if you are determined. I had a friend round yesterday, she ate tuna sandwich, pringles and jaffa cakes for lunch, pizza and garlic bread and crumble for pudding, yet i didnt waver once.

Im not doing it for long long....im going to do it SS for 6 weeks, then move up the steps, hopefully by the end ill be happy with it. Do it with me....! xxx

I only have the thumb now to thank people I never before - maybe you have to post more x x

I hit my 7 week mark on monday and have lost 3 stone bringing me down to 14 1/2 stone. I guess men lose it faster but you can easily drop 2 stone in that time.

Haha thanks....i hope so. But as i said, if i aim high, ill still get losses. The potential will keep me motivated (proving difficult today!)

Well done on your loss, thats amazing....to lose three stone is but a dream to me right now!x

Back