fantastic 7 syn pizza

t11cky

I am a happy man this evening after my best discovery since joining slimming world!!

Tesco light tortilla (7syns)
Grated cheese (Healthy A)
passata sauce (0 Syns)
Sliced mushrooms, Chicken, ham or anything else syn free (o Syns)

Get your tortilla wrap and put a smooth covering of passata sauce on it then use the majority of your cheese on top and then place your 0 syns topping on the cheese and maybe sprinkle with a bit of garlic powder and then again sprinkle with a bit of cheese.
Place in the oven on a pizza tray (ideally). At about 180 degrees for 10min's and then enjoy the best slimming world recipe (in my opinion)

If you like a thin base pizza you will enjoy this!!:D

Last edited:
going to do this when i crave pizza, hopefully be similar to the ones i have at a place in Manchester, there bases are like tortilla thingys.

I do this with WW tortilla wraps, 5 syn each :)

It just get's better, but are they roughly the same size?

Just looked Syns online and WW ones are 42g and Tesco Light Choices are 50g..not a huge difference! :)

I always use these too. They've gone up to 5.5 syns now though. They're bigger than the Tesco one.

I always use these too. They've gone up to 5.5 syns now though. They're bigger than the Tesco one.

An extra .5 , how dare they! :eek:;) Well worth it though IMO.

The co op pitta breads are a healthy extra and sliced in half are lovely! Maybe not as big as a tortilla- but theyll be syn free!!!

I use primula light on the bottom (about 40g, 80g is a HxA choice) and then lots ofpeppers and onions and I add olives (8 are 1 syn) and if you are doing a green/red day you could add upto 6 babybel lights on top and it totally covers them

Had another pizza for tea tonight, I bought some ww tortilla's and have to say couldn't tell any difference!!
Well worth the change to save a syn or 2!!:)

Hmm... I'm thinking it could be a great idea to do this but actually make it up as a wrap. Would be perfect for taking to work! Ahhh, mouth is watering now :D

Back