FAO everyone on their 4th day!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassaboo9, 30 May 2009 Social URL.

1. sassaboo9

sassaboo9 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wanted to know how it is going with you? I am feeling more hungry today and nearlly contemplate cheating this morining by eating some M & S crisps. But I didn't, just thought about my WI on Monday.

So how is it going? Do find it harder or easier by today? I am defo more hungry today than the last 3 days!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :)

Not on my 4th day but have been before. Just hang in there as day 3-4 can be the most challenging for some people as ketosis will be just around the corner :D

Best wishes,

Lacey :)

4. Indianprincess

Indianprincess Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world red days
    Hey hun! The way you feel is completely normal. Im in my 15th week but I remember exactly how I felt. Esp the 1st time I tried CD and failed after 5 days. Its your body adapting into ketosis but also your body is craving sugars, starchy carbs etc. It will pass hun, keep sipping the water, I know its warm today but I find black coffee really helps when Im feeling hungry. Keep going and let us know how you your weigh in goes on Monday xx

5. sassaboo9

sassaboo9 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks so much for your kind support. I just had the porridge and it was yuk! I could not finish it. Will this effect my loss?

I think I'll just stick to the shakes. I really miss my food, but I hope for a good result on Monday will spur me on.

6. Tinka

Tinka CDC

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello - fellow 4 day buddy here.
    I am feeling fantastic today, like a different person!
    Did you drop your carbs in preparation for CD? I ask because for 2 days before I dropped to about 20g of carbs, and drank loads of water.
    Day 1 - hunger
    Day 2 - Headaches
    Day 3 - Weak, irritable and feeling icky.
    Now I have woken up today and feel fab. Some hit this on day 5, so hang tough mate, get through tonight and into tomorrow. My weigh in is Tues evening.

7. Purplepixie

Purplepixie Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(27.87%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am in my 10th (i think) week. It really does pass just keep siping the water and have the shakes. cheating will just set you back and you will regret it.

8. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey
    Just wanted to say hang in there hon.
    All your feelings are normal.. Day 3 for me was the worst.. and I just drank lots of water took some neurofen and kept myself busy.
    It does get easier I promise you.. I am on week 16 and Im loving it...
    Stick with it, it is so worth it.. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.