FAO Louizekj

debs78

Louise, I hope you don't mind me directing this to you but I noticed on your signiture that you didn't have a weigh in for 2 weeks cos of hols and then had a 12lb loss the following week. Did you stick to the diet religiously while you were away? I only ask because we are away in 2 weeks time and I'm a bit worried about what I'm going to do. If you did eat can I ask what type of things you had? I am hoping to stick to the diet but I'm sure there will be times when the BF will want to go out and I don't want to sit there with a glass of water while he troughs :)

Again I hope you don't mind me asking.
x

Hiya hun! No course i don't mind you asking! However, my 2 weeks break was only going back home to Manchester to visit family and so it was very easy to stick to the diet. I did have a couple of treat days whilst i was there but in those cases it was when we were in a restaurant and had things like chicken salad (without dressing lol) or fish and vegetables. Tried to stick to high protein foods with as little carbs as possible. I've done Atkins once and Lipotrim twice before, lost a lot of weight each time and kept it off so i know how my body works now which is why i felt able to do what i did to keep myself in ketosis.

If your going abroad for a holiday hun i have to say that i would refeed for a week before hand and then just enjoy your holiday then. Obviously you can make healthier choices to eat than you would have done and so it will be better for you anyway.

If you feel you can stick to the diet 100% when you are away then of course go for it honey, but if you are not 100% sure then definately do a refeed. Going with every good intention, having shakes one day then having a cheat the next, then beating yourself up about it, then back on the shakes for 2 days, to only go and do it all again cos you want to have fun...well its not my idea of a holiday :p lol and its not good for your body either! I've most definately been there with that one and i tortured myself the whole time i was away rather than just enjoying it!

Sorry i can't be of anymore help but there are plenty of people on here who have done refeed to go away on a holiday so i'm sure they will be able to help you more :D xx

in the middle of my lipo journey last year i went to turkey with a group of girlies - they 'troughed' while i had my shakes!!!

i know i know....angelic aint i :p

in the middle of my lipo journey last year i went to turkey with a group of girlies - they 'troughed' while i had my shakes!!!

i know i know....angelic aint i :p

Haha now that is willpower hun! I'm fine when i'm in London, out with my mates, pubbing it, clubbing it, restaurants the lot...doesn't bother me in the slightest but i admire you for doing that in Turkey, especially on a girly hol! :D xx

Thank you for your replies. We're not going abroad just a week in Dorset so I'm not too worried. I'll still take my shakes with me and I'm pretty confident I can keep at while away. ;)

Thanks again

Back