FAO Sparkle

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by CelticChick, 18 October 2006 Social URL.

1. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    How are you getting on? Haven't seen you post in a few days. Hope all is well.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi CC. Not doing too good at the minute - I was okay after that meal out on Friday, but Saturday went to pot.

It's really stressful at work at the moment, I've been close to tears - if not in tears - in secret over the past week... There's a lot going on. I will post more tomorrow, am going to bed now, but thank you so much for the thread, it means a lot.

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Sparkle,

I hope you have a getter day at work tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

5. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Sparkle, awwww hun i am so sorry that things aren't going great for you at the mo, remember we are all here for you so when your ready to start posting again.

Lots of Love Busy XX

6. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Aww thanks girls, I really appreciate it. Not done too bad today. Have felt like bingeing, but each time have been stopped (usually by someone turning up, so I'm not actually able to discreetly do it... which is a good thing! lol).

We're all going out for a meal after work tomorrow... and then I'm going out again on Sunday for another meal (mums birthday). So I don't think I'm going to be back on the plan until Monday - yes I know, another cop out. But at least I have the next few days to really get my head into gear about being 100% on the plan!

I'm still popping in here everyday to make sure everyone's okay... and I'll be posting normally again on Monday with my menu plan for the day! :)

Thanks again girls - you're all so lovely! :D

7. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Have a great weekend hun! I look forward to seeing you here again on Monday.

8. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You too honey! See you all Monday! (although I'll be sneaking in before hand - it's addictive here! lol ;))

9. CelticChick

CelticChick Member

Diet:
    Paul McKenna
    Enjoy your weekend to the full ;)

Monday just remember how good you feel while on plan if you are swaying at all, it did the trick for me. This isn't a punishment diet, its the path to a whole new life for us. :)

Sparkle likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.