FAO The Lads

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Just a quick question coz we (or at least me !) have a tendency to be a bit, how shall I say.... chinny... when overweight - like in a Johnny Vegas way....

Did you find this shrinking on LT... & any exercises you can recommend to ensure taughtening & tightening so I don't end up like Fat ******* at the end of Austin Powers ?

Ta in advance for any feedback / tips :)

Lol bet all the girls just like me were very intrigued by that lol x

Nah mate not too bad really, I do have a little bit I put than down to my age. There are some pics in my album if ya wanna look, im going to have a look now, im intrigued......................Bloodt hell I hope youhavent giving me something else to worry about. lol

Nah mate not too bad really, I do have a little bit I put than down to my age. There are some pics in my album if ya wanna look, im going to have a look now, im intrigued......................Bloodt hell I hope youhavent giving me something else to worry about. lol

Boom shaka lak... massage of the lymph glands (check), loose weight (check), eat chewy foods (errrrrr), maybe genetic (fook...)

How to ... get rid of a double chin | Health and wellbeing | Life and Health

Can't see yer album mate - perhaps it's coz I'm a newb ? :eek: Do I need to get over a certain post count ?

dont think so, dunno!?

Yeah its either 20 or 50! x

you have to have a certain amount of posts hun,50 me thinks but could be wrong and if its private you will have to ask him to be your friend xx

Thanks Lillie :)

I can't ask fattothin to be my fwiend... that's FAR too gay... in the same way men don't buy other men birthday cards - we just get em a pint or ten :)

Tut its my bday next week too! Oh well:D

Tut its my bday next week too! Oh well:D

Surely looking as beautiful as you do is the best biffday pressie ever ? :D Plus you don't need to get off your face to appreciate it :)

Smooooooooooooother than a LT choc shake me ;) (inc the lumpy bits at the bottom)

Oooh i dunno my blended choc shakes were pretty smooooth lol and no i want bday cards x

only 1 Garry thankyou!

only 1 Garry thankyou!

Mate - I agree - I'm in awe of your weightloss to date & in that timeframe - if I can come anywhere close to that I'll be well chuffed :)

Sorry Garry....obviously there is only one YOU!! We couldn't handle another one! Love you really hun.x

Only 1 Garry indeed xx
and ill be expecting the card smoothie! x

Back