FAO Wigglychick!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya there

did you do the diet last year..

I think we did a challenge together wobbly and wiggly lol

I am looking to re-start CD SS soon as i can't loose weight any other way, no good with food at all!

How are you doing, are you on CD at the minute.

Wobbly

Hiya Wobbly :D yes we did do the challenge together last year and I will do it again with you if you're restarting. I restarted last Wednesday so going for my first weigh today. I stopped doing CD last year because I felt tired and headachey all the time - was disappointed because it was working really, really well for me but I just couldn't cope with the way I felt. Did put some pounds back on over the months (but I wasn't exactly eating healthily all of the time!) and decided to try Slimming World after Christmas as I've done that successfully before. Got all motivated and meals planned and towards the end of the first week got a horrible cold/flu type bug - so the diet went to the wall, lol! Couldn't manage to restart it and kept thinking of Cambridge so I phoned them and spoke to the medical adviser who thought that when I last did it I'd not been drinking enough water.

Anyway, have restarted last week as I say and measured out 4 litres of water per day and drunk it along with several cups of peppermint tea during the day and I feel absolutely smashing :D

When are you thinking of restarting Wobbly ?

want to re-start soon...

i started SW but exactly the same, one bad day and that's it!!

i have packs for a week so am thinking of working my way down from CD 1500 to SS over a week...

might start Sunday cos I have a day out planned for saturday and a few glasses of vino..

anyway will probably be next monday won't it, you know how it is starting on a sunday lol x x

will deffo keep in touch and help each other along. well done for doing a full week, that's brilliant, hope I am as successful..

Good luck for the Monday start Wobbly :D I am just back from weighing - 8lb lost this week so feeling very motivated and happy!

Back