Fast-5 WOE

CraigyD

Regular diet flirt!!! :)
I stumbled across this diet on the net when I was considering JUDDERing. It's a simple idea, you eat for a 5 hour window everyday and fast for the other 19 (some of which are while you are sleeping of course). For me that means skipping both breakfast and lunch and eating /drinking normally from 5:00pm until 10:00pm. Tough for the first 2 or 3 days but I'm finding it much easier on my 2nd week of this WOE.

Really pleased to see that I'd lost 9lbs in the first week, much of which is water of course and during my 5 hours I really have eaten what I wanted - even the works at an Indian restaurant! I do miss my cup of tea in the morning but I'll be used to it by the time Winter comes back around. I know people have concerns about any sort of fasting but the science behind this is quite sound.

Ongoing weightloss should be a pound or more per week but can be accelerated by going for high protein/low carb options. I've mentioned this diet a few times in other posts but thought it worthy of it's own thread.

If anybody wants more info then go look here The Fast-5 Diet and the Fast-5 Lifestyle. Download the ebook - takes about 20 minutes to read the whole thing and share your views! :cool:

Back