Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Tried to fast today until 5 and did manage this so might give it a try , does anyone know if I should just have so many calories between 5 and 10 like 1000 maybe to lose weight safely

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.33%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Have you been onto the Fast 5 website and downloaded the free ebook? There might be an answer to your question in that. Most of the people i've spoken to either haven't counted calories during the 5 hours and just tried to eat healthy. Or they have stuck to a calorie limit. The lowest people who have counted have gone is 1200 as its generally thought not to be a good idea to go below that per day. I guess you could experiment a bit. Been a while since i last read the ebook but i do remember it said its quite common not to lose in the first 3 weeks so if that happens don't panic.

4. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Thanks for that have just down loaded that will have a good read

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.