1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Well-Known Member

Tried to fast today until 5 and did manage this so might give it a try , does anyone know if I should just have so many calories between 5 and 10 like 1000 maybe to lose weight safely

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. carrot_tit

carrot_tit Well-Known Member

Have you been onto the Fast 5 website and downloaded the free ebook? There might be an answer to your question in that. Most of the people i've spoken to either haven't counted calories during the 5 hours and just tried to eat healthy. Or they have stuck to a calorie limit. The lowest people who have counted have gone is 1200 as its generally thought not to be a good idea to go below that per day. I guess you could experiment a bit. Been a while since i last read the ebook but i do remember it said its quite common not to lose in the first 3 weeks so if that happens don't panic.

4. traceyfizz

traceyfizz Well-Known Member

Thanks for that have just down loaded that will have a good read