Fast 800 how low can I go?

Hope it’s ok to join this thread, i’m Doing Fast 800; which is low carb 800 cal programme for 12 weeks, so not exactly keto but I think this group is the nearest in style!
My first week is going really well but I do know it’s probably mostly water and I’m happy to take that!
Down to 13st 6,5 lb this morning and planning ahead for the weekend so that I am not tempted, Taking my mum out for her 95th birthday tomorrow as part of several events for her this week, already picked my seafood meal from the menu so there will be no wavering for me !
It’s blowing a Hooly here in Blighty this morning so I’m afraid I am giving my 3 mile yomp a miss for now
Happy Friday peeps

Last edited:
You are very welcome here. This is Keto & low carb. I look forward to following yr Fast 800 journey.

Will you join us on the Team 50 Christmas Challenge? It's a weekly weigh in thread. Just copy and paste with your name added and what you want to shed by Xmas, and update each week,

Ok just for fun I asked Alexa ‘ do You think I’m fat?” Bless her, we haven’t chatted much recently ; apart from me asking her to set an alarm or to tell me what time it is but she told me ‘ I think you are wonderful the way you are, everybody is a good body’ She offered me some follow up links but I think I’m just going to sleep in the knowledge that ‘ every body is a good body’ which seems like a good thought to end the day , good night peeps here’s to a strong tomorrow xxxx

So my weigh in yesterday put me at 13st 6 lb and same again today. I’m going to up the exercise as yesterday I sat like a sloth at my desk for way too long! I’ve nailed a 3 mile walk this morning and setting an alarm to make me stand up every 30 mins. Hoping to use 5 minute mini breaks to go up and down stairs with laundry, hover the odd room and water my vegetables "......

Yay on the move again 13st 5.5 lb : i’ll Take that! Walked 3 miles early doors and them up and down the stairs as much as poss in between work commitments tidying, putting washing on an hovering. The house is going to be super organised at this rate! Eating going well though I am relying on chicken a lot. Fast until lunch time the 2 boiled eggs, chicken and greens for dinner

13st 5 lb this morning so properly chuffed with another drop.
Yesterday did 3 mile walk early ( just about to go out again now) plus up and down stairs doing chores in between work
Boiled egg lunch
Pork chop carrot and brocolli dinner
starting eating midday seems to be working for me ( too busy to think about food in the mornings so just a coffee) Made the mistake of looking up what weight I needed to be to have healthy bmi and it’s 11st 10 lb which, right now feels like a life time away - how depressing . Still , got to keep my eyes on the prize, the will covid/ won’t covid let me go on holiday is a week in Greece starting 8th August so I HAVE to get down to a decent weight as I can’t stand the thought of another holiday spent feeling so down about my weight.. On that note I’m off to get my trainers on!

Unintentional fast day yesterday! Did my 3 mile walk then off to the hairdressers for some much needed damage limitation, yes we can tell you’ve cut it yourself and no those blond highlights are actually grey , sigh! 3 HOURS later I’m officially blond again. Spent several hours on my feet prepping for mums 95 th birthday BBQ then drove an hour to pick up the birthday cake I’d ordered. For reasons unknown didn’t check it, drove nearly all the way home then, sitting at a traffic light thought I’d sneek a peek only to discover they hadn’t put any of the writing on it!! Back I went and waited whilst it was fixed. Didn’t get to sit down till 6 pm so only food yesterday was duck,carrots and brocolli
The upshot is another 0.5 down on the scales and I slept like a log!

You are doing brilliantly! Well done.

Back