Fast 800 how low will I go?

Decided to give the Fast 800 diet a blast for 12 weeks to see if I can finally shift the weight!
Spent Sunday planning out the meals and buying all the necessary ingredients to make it happen
Sw 13st 11 lb yikes! Gw is 10st not expecting to do all that in 12 weeks but I do know I do best and stay motivated when the scales shift significantly and as most reports I’ve read say to expect big drops I’m going to be giving it my allEven bought the receipt book to keep me on the straight and narrow!
Yesterday did 3 mile walk early , made a 1 egg super thin omelette which when cooled served as a wrap for tuna and salad for lunch and had ‘cheats cassoulet’ for dinner which both me and husband though pretty darn good, note to self need to drink more

Last edited:
Really interested to see how this low carb regime works for you. Will you join us on the Team 50 weigh in thread?

Hello Ali thanks I may well do
Up 4 times in the night, so I know the sudden weight loss is mostly water but I’ll take it any way!
13st 8 lb this morning ,whoop!
Yesterday had
1 scrambled egg, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes for breakfast
Yoghurt for lunch
Tuna with green veg for dinner
Had to go on an errand before dinner so to stave off hunger pangs also ate the emergency boiled egg I plan to keep in the fridge for such moments!
3 mile walk early in the morning.My knees were groaning a bit but it’s a great time to mentally set myself up for the day

13st7.5lb today woo hoo! Wasn’t really expecting that after what must have been water loss yesterday but I’ll take it!
No chance for walk yesterday but I was running round cleaning and gardening for my mum so pretty active
Food intake
Breakfast nothing as I knew I’d eat with mum
Lunch salmon fillet poached in lemon and green salad
Dinner pork loin wrapped in Parma ham ,crushed carrot and swede, green beens

Started to think ahead to challenges this month and next so I can plan strategies to manage
Mums 95 th b day- going though pub menu and pre selecting suitable meal , making it the one meal of the day
BBQ following week also mums b day- ensuring chicken and salad are amongst the offerings
Week in cottage in Norfolk with friends joining
for the weekend - again pre selecting from any pub menus, building in some ‘ at home ‘ evening meals that I will prepare before and take frozen, really really long walks in some of the most stunning beaches in the uk and being designated driver ALL the time! As part of this diet there is no place, or calories spare, for alcohol so I’m just giving it up at least for the 12 weeks of this diet, There that should do it!

Excellent result! Whereabout in Norfolk will you be staying, @Tumbledown?

We’ve hired a lovely property in the north west not far from Hunstanton beech so plenty of long calorie burning walks and seal watching!

Very close to me! Message me if you'll have time for a coffee.

Hi Ali that’s a kind thought , probably won’t be possible this time though given we are up with some friends and a pretty full schedule! Thank you any way

Have a lovely time!

Back