fast food... i need some advice!!

hiya,
ive been off work all this week so i have been able to make homecooked food ect and know excatly what the fat content is, but im back to work tomorrow, and i never have change to prepare something in the morning,
i have a few options which is the pre-packed wraps/sandwiches which i persume are a big no no as they are like 500+ calories for 1!!
i also have a tescos/ subway very near does anyone have any info on what would be the best thing to get, im thinkin salad bowl from subway but unsure on how much fat content would be in the sauces!?
although im going to try and get organised tonight and get something prepared,, thinking tuna pasta with salad??
but any info on fast food would be greatly appreicated :)
oh and how much water is reccomended to drink per day with xenical as im a big diet coke drinker is this ok?
thanks in advance :)

Diet coke is fine i drink it more than water myself. You can get good 2 yourself sandwiches from sainsbury or take a packed lunch :D

Or you could make up your own salad the night before.

We have a microwave at work so I actually take a tin of soup with me :)

thats a good idea, only prob is that i work in a post office and atm im on my own :( so chances r everything goes cold n the microwave is upstairs so if i av a q im stuffed!!
but tuna salad ready n prepared in fridge :) x

i would do loads of salad, with fat free dressings or Extra light salad cream, add some extra light laughing cow cheese triangles if you like some creamy cheese in there...

any left over meats like chicken or roasts, chop them up and use them as your mean..

i tend to grill a chicken breast in Worcester sauce, and garlic salt and slice that up and put it in my salads.. YUMMO

i would do loads of salad, with fat free dressings or Extra light salad cream, add some extra light laughing cow cheese triangles if you like some creamy cheese in there...

any left over meats like chicken or roasts, chop them up and use them as your mean..

i tend to grill a chicken breast in Worcester sauce, and garlic salt and slice that up and put it in my salads.. YUMMO

Kes,
Do you find that Slimming World is ok with Xenical? I have been offered it and have not finally decided yet...

Back