fast forward for a week!!!!!!

skinnymonkey1day

Silver Member
:doh::booboo:Hi all just let u know i have come back fro wi and gained a 1LB!!!! feel bit of a prat as i started the April challenge and not lost. Anyway that changes from here, my consultant has given me the fast forward to do for a week so bring it on!!!:happy036::girlpower:...Also managed to pre order my wii fit board so get that on friday, cant wait..So the April challenge will have a green smiley face against me next week and through may.
xx

Good Luck with the fast forward! I'll be joining you next month for the May challenge, i hope lol

Yay, love it when people are all enthusiastic. Can't wait to see your results xxx

Don't worry honey, you are kicking yourself up the bum already. and once you get the wii fit the pounds will fly off!! Let us know how the FF goes as well!!

xx

Im going to try it now.

Ruthy xxx

FF

THANKS GUYS REG FF WEEK.:needhug:I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. STARTING TOMORROW IT LOOKS QUITE HARD AS YOU CANT JUST EAT THE FRUIT AS FREE YOU HAVE TO COUNT AS A UNIT:scale:SO BIT DIFFERENT!!AN APPLE IS 1 UNIT AND I CAN ONLY HAVE 20 UNITS IN A DAY:ignore:GOD!! Anyway worth a try..:D:D:D:D:D

Best of luck hun, you can do it!

Yeh, you go girl. Good luck. :D xxx Loobylou

:hug99: There's your hug, now get on with it, and make sure you keep us fully up to date, or we''ll want to know why!! Just think this time next week you could be as thrilled as Sonia was after she did it, and we'll all be :jelous: LOL

Hey sweety you will be just fine!
Im going to give it a go too.

Ruthy xxx

Thanks for the Rep skinny, keep us posted on your success. xxx Loobylou

Good luck fingers crossed!!

Here is some good luck :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Hows it going so far hun?

Ruthyxxx

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS GUYS, SO FAR SO GOOD (IT IS ONLY 11.20AM LOL)... AT WORK HAD WEETABIX FOR BREK AND I AM GOING SHOPPING WHEN I FINISH AT 1. HAVING 2 SLICES BROWN TOAST AND 2 POACHED EGGS FOR LUNCH AND FOR DINNER HAVING JACKET POT WITH SWEETCORN AND TUNA, PLUS LOTS OF WATER.XXXXXXXXXXXXXX:tear_drop::tear_drop:

WELL GUYS JUST GOT MY JACKET POT ON SO FAR SO GOOD.......:DIT IS A BIT HARDER THAN USUAL AS U HAVE TO COUNT YOUR FRUIT.....BUT FINGERS CROSSED ..XXXX

Good luck babe

Ruthy xxx

Good luck - keep us informed x

Hey skinny good luck with FF speaking from experience ahem it is bl*^&y fantastic for giving your loss a boost. Keep us informed on how your doing with it.:hug99:

Back