Fast Forward or whatever it is called now

trinity_bleu

Saw some threads on this last week and as my loss has been awful for a few weeks (completely my own fault - too much snacking) I thought I'd give it a go.

So, today I have had ...

B - Apple and nectarine

L #1 - big salad (lettuce, peppers, carrot, cucumber, celery) plus 6 Quorn cocktail sausages
L #2 - spinach soup

S - 2 x Alpen bars, banana, Muller Light

Being the first day, I'm not sure I've got the proportions right - what do you think ?

And can I have half a Pasta n Sauce for dinner with a side salad ???

Has your consultant discussed it with you? Maybe best posted in the diary section as not that many people seem to have done fast forward as it's kept for consultants to dish out in groups only.

Ah i wonder if you mean success express? Then i noticed what you said about snacking...maybe just do a week of 100% on plan and that should shift those lb's :)

I agree, FF is not widely publicised so I'm not sure there could be a lot who will comment! I've been going over 2 years now and I have no idea what it entails.....

Success Express works for me every time I get a bit stuck or need a kick up the bum!

Saw some threads on this last week and as my loss has been awful for a few weeks (completely my own fault - too much snacking) I thought I'd give it a go.

So, today I have had ...

B - Apple and nectarine

L #1 - big salad (lettuce, peppers, carrot, cucumber, celery) plus 6 Quorn cocktail sausages
L #2 - spinach soup

S - 2 x Alpen bars, banana, Muller Light

Being the first day, I'm not sure I've got the proportions right - what do you think ?

And can I have half a Pasta n Sauce for dinner with a side salad ???

Hiya - Not sure what you are following here, but it isn't Fast Forward (and that's something you want to be very pleased about!) I have done FF, and whilst very effective, it is a fixed meal plan and very restrictive.

I wonder whether you are following Success Express (where 2/3 of your food is superfree?)

If you are following SE, then so far *everything* you have eaten has been superfree - so of course the pasta n sauce would count toward the 1/3 of free food allowance. You are still allowed your HB's in addition to this food.

Good luck, and of course I will help more if I can :D

*agrees*

Looks like Success Express to me too....which is far better than resulting to FF :)

Success Express - that's what I mean ! Sorry ... brain dead day.

Actually ended up having some slow roast lamb, a couple of boiled potatoes and a mountain of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. Plus a chocolate mini Twister for pud and I'd had a ham sandwich when I got home (the roast wasn't cooked until 10pm and I was starving !) and a bag of Walkers Baked.

So I think I was still ok ?

Thanks girls :thankyou:

Sounds like you did well - it is always hard to describe portion sizes, but you probably have had about 1/3 free foods, 2/3 superfree, your B choices an some syns.

Well done! Are you following SE for the full week, or just the odd day or two?

was going to try and do all week, but going to see Take That tonight so no idea what I will get to eat or when.

So far today had bacon batch, banana and satsumas.

Am back - exhausted but it was so worth it. Just amazing. anyway ...

Tuesday:
b - wholemeal roll with 4 slices bacon

l - banana, apple, satsumas, muller light

then my sister, thinking she had done well :rolleyes:, had bought me a Tesco deep fill egg and bacon sandwich and a pot of cocktail sausages with bbq dip - any idea of syns on those ? I dread to think ...

bottle of Jacques cider :D

Wednesday (not a successful Success day ?!):
b - frittata (new pots, red onion, mushrooms, veggie frankfurters) with beans

l - scone with clotted cream and jam :eek:

d - pasta n sauce, Skinny Cow lolly

s - ham and babybel sandwich, Walkers Baked

Today:
b - wholemeal roll with 2 x bacon and 2 x pork sausage

l - egg salad, bananas, apple, satsumas, muller light (grazed at over the course of about 3 hours !)

d will be - chicken and cheese wrapped in bacon (just one breast, would normally have 2), mountains of veg

s - 1 x Alpen bar so far

Now, if you got through that, you'll be as miffed as I was to hear I had a mini weigh in this morning and had gained 4lbs ! :mad: I mean, I know some things have been dodgy, but 4lbs ?!?!?!?!?

The deep fill egg and bacon isn't on the sw site but this is:

Tesco Deep Fill, Egg & Cress Sandwich 218g pack

red.gif
Original 24 Syns
green.gif
Green 24

Cocktail pork sausages are 1.5 each.

I wouldn't have thought Tues/Weds would have made you put 4lbs on but I doubt it would be a weight loss.
Try not to get weighed until official weigh day, our bodies do fluctuate and depending on what you have eaten it may be fluid perhaps?
Today looks a good day but it's not success express though as your breakfast was all free with a HEX B (presuming the sausages are FF?), your lunch is superfree but your tea is a super sucess express meal.
Don't forget on SE you can have 3 meals following the 1/3 and 2/3rds rule as well as your 2 A's and B's and syns.

I suspect that you are not eating enough superfree in comparison to your red/green free foods for success express. i just re-read the guide and it saya you need two thirds superfree and one third red/green free for 3meals a day. Also any snacks between meals should be superfree or HEx only, if you have red/green free as snacks they should be synned. Having said that not sure why you would have gained lb', you have had a couple of wobbles but nothing drastic i thought, but that's a danger of weighing in not at class!

I know - it's been a difficult couple of days, but then there's always some excuse, isn't there. :eek:

The bit about snacks having to be super free or HEx's had passed me by, but will remember for future.

Back